The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say HI! My name is Kim and I am a lover of tarts. I'm always on the prowl for new scents that are super strong. I've tried so many I've lost count. I stumbled upon this site while searching. It's GREAT! Right up my alley! Looks like the perfect place to try out new and better flavors. I've been having problems lately with the scents not lasting. Sometimes, I can only smell the scent for a very short time, or not at all, even when the seller states the scent is super, super strong, triple scented and all that. I'm wondering if my nose has gone bad, maybe I need to change my burners or the tarts are not just up to par. Anyway, glad to find my way here to try new tarts and hopefully find some that suit me just right. Have a nice day! Kim

[smilie=th_blij31-1] I'm so glad you've found our fun little corner of the internet! Jump right in and join the great discussions! You're going to love it here!

Gail