The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Hi, I just found out about this forum from the QVC candle board. What a great board! Looks like some really fun and expert candle and tart mavens here - hope I can keep up! I tend to like tarts more than candles as they are so much more economical but I have plenty of both. I feel like tarts are so easy to try and if you don't like them, not a big loss. Plus, you can kind of create your own by breaking off a piece of this one, adding that one and voila!

Some of my favorite tart sources are Cleanse Your Soul, Nene's, Cozy Cottage Scents, LOL and recently I added Pink Flower Scents and The Bathing Garden on etsy. I haven't ordered from OMG in a while but I remember liking them, too.

Fruit scents and Christmas scents are my favorites. I'm not a big vanilla, lavender, or chocolate fan and I'm not too thrilled with most bakery scents. I always pick up like some kind of tobacco or ashtray note in bakery scents. I'm trying to experiment with spa or clean scents, that is my mission for 2011.

Great meeting you all!

Ellie

[smilie=th_e16] Ellie! [smilie=th_blij31-1] .... so glad you've joined us! I'm a Cozy Cottage fan, too and kept checking her site cuz her Christmas scents never showed up. [smilie=th_confused3] Just saw it's for sale. :shock: :crysmiley1: I've never heard of The Bathing Garden....I'm off to check it out - thanks! Jump in and join our fun! [smilie=th_bounce]

Ellie [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

Hollar to the fruit scents lovers!!! Yeeeah!! Hee hee!! Not a big fan of vanilla, lavender and bakery scents either. Like me some clean scents too!

Welcome and looking forward into chatting about smellies goods with ya :)

welcome, Ellie.

ooh, if u like Nene's and don't like bakeries and want to try some spa scents, her 'Spa' is the best spa scent I've found. it lasts forever. One clamshell cube will last forever! it has a very green,lush smell to it with only a slight floral undertone but it is very cleansing. it is what one could imagine they would use in some upscale day spa/salon.