The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Nautilique

Hi my name is Laurie and I'm a wax addict . . .

it's been 10 minutes since my last burn . . . lol Actually, I've been a lurker on this site for quite some time, it is DA BOMB! I just made an account (I think it wouldn't let me before because my email is AOL or something), so thanks for having me!

I live in NW Florida with my husband, 5 kids, 7 dogs (they are my excuse for constant candle/tart burning - don't want the house to smell *doggy* dontcha know!?)

I just placed orders for tarts with 3 companies (after bugging my eyeballs out reading reviews - which are SO helpful!!!). So soon I can post some wax p0rn [smilie=th_funny_sign]

I am directly responsible for the creation of 3 other wax-a-holics (my 3 daughters) so we have a real WAX-house (as opposed to CrackHouse - I saw something about tarts being the *new crack*) going on around here. lol

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Laurie

Laurie - Welcome to the group. It is a great group of people who love all sorts of scents. As you know, once you joined, you could see more of the forum and will be able to join the fun! You already know that this is the place to learn about new vendors and new scents, so pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee [smilie=th_316785e4] and enjoy!!! Welcome!

[smilie=th_smilies_welcome] Laurie! So glad you've joined us! Details Laurie...details. Enquiring minds would like to know which 3 vendors did you order from? [smilie=th_c032]

LOL Well, I started off with Candles by Victoria, LOL and Haley's Heaven.[smilie=cloud_9] BUT THEN I saw the sale at Can Do, so of course, I HAD to get in on that too. lol I'll post the damages in that section. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I ordered all single tarts so I can sample the scents. I'm also getting them as Christmas gifts for my 2nd generation wax addicts (daughters). So, see, it wasn't JUST for me. (altho they will be scenting their rooms, so I will get the perc smelling theirs too!) [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]