The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Just received my first Aroma Soy order...now why didn't anyone explain to me that after cold sniffing all 15 tarts that came out of that box I would have a sparkle mustache??? :P

I got three of the Lemon Butter Snow Bars, Sweet Cinnamon, three of the Orange Chiffon Cake, Bird of Paradise (pomegranate), two of the Snickerdoodle Cookies, Spiced Chai Tea Latte (which is first up tomorrow, smells heavenly cold!), Blueberry Muffins, and Vanilla on Steroids.

I'm getting ready to pop Old Fashioned Zucchini Bread in my living room melter ONLY on the recommendation of all of you people....and I don't even like zucchini bread!! Cold smell is nice...if a bit sparkly. :?

:P

Jewel

Guest Anonymous

I love the Lemon snow bars. That is my favorite scent from Grazia. How long did your order take to get there? I have not ordered from her in a while but I do like her stuff.

Guest Anonymous
three of the Orange Chiffon Cake,

Jewel

I got one of those in a tart swap. It's great! That's the only scent I have tried from there. I want to order soon. I want to try the new customer special but am scared to get scents that I hate (florals, clean, musk).

Does anyone know if you can ask for a certain scent not to be in the sampler??

Jewel

I got one of those in a tart swap. It's great! That's the only scent I have tried from there. I want to order soon. I want to try the new customer special but am scared to get scents that I hate (florals, clean, musk).

I think if u email her Grazia will accomodate you..I love all her stuff I have tried so far..I have 3 of the orange chiffon cake but have not melted it yet..

Jewel

When I ordered my sampler I requested no strong florals and she completely complied. I got everything but florals so I was a happy camper!

Guest Anonymous

Jewel, I may ask for no sparkles in my next order from Aroma Soy, though some are stocked I believe. Enjoy them though - She has an awesome product.

Currently melting zuccini bread myself, but from Tuscadero's (my son's request) and upstairs I have Juniper Breeze from my new Tarts Galore order. Tuscadero's is winning so far. The Tarts Galore is okay, but not throwing very far at all. I may need to let these cure though - forgot to ask and I usually do with a new soy vendor. Tuscadero's is in my low wattage melter and wafting all downstairs and up the stairs to my loft, as usual.

Grazia WILL accomodate your general preferences, like bakery or florals or fruits and then throw a few in there that she thinks you may like to try. She is a wonderful gal and offers great customer service. Don't wait any longer, your missing alot.

Grazia WILL accomodate your general preferences, like bakery or florals or fruits and then throw a few in there that she thinks you may like to try. She is a wonderful gal and offers great customer service. Don't wait any longer, your missing alot.

I have to agree. I think she has a gift for mixing scents. I am just finishing up the sampler. The scents were great and the throw wonderful... :P

I just started pink sugar from essential pleasures in my living room. There's no throw yet, but I only started it about 5 minutes ago. Hopefully it'll be nice and strong. Pink sugar is one of my favorite scents.

And, I know what you mean about the sparkly mustache. The other day, my oldest son (8) came up to me and asked me what was on my nose. I looked in the mirror and realized that I had palm wax sparkles from sniffing an order earlier that morning. :P

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for all the replies gals! I know who I am going to be trying next. Can't beat that sampler price!!

Thanks for all the replies gals! I know who I am going to be trying next. Can't beat that sampler price!!

You will be VERY pleased with anything. Just remember to mention what you prefer or what you HATE.

I myself do not like any clean type scents and would just say that to her.

Have fun shopping.

Guest Anonymous
[

You will be VERY pleased with anything. Just remember to mention what you prefer or what you HATE.

I myself do not like any clean type scents and would just say that to her.

Have fun shopping.

Awesome THANKS!!

Guest Anonymous

My scents for the night are:

Cat Lady Peach

Mookie Doodle Iced Graham Crackers

Jen's Soy Creations Banana Mallow Cream

Yankee White Chocolate Mint

Guest Anonymous

What are the sparkles from Aroma Soy? Sounds interesting!

I want to try the Coconut cream pie with mint. That sounds interesting too.

I have Black cherry vanilla on all of my tart burners today. One of my all time favorites!

Scentsnob isn't the Mccarleys tarts so good. I love them too. You would think the odor eliminator would change the smell of the scent, but it doesn't. You just don't smell any pet odors.

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

karla

What are the sparkles from Aroma Soy? Sounds interesting!

Ikarla

Looks like she puts sparkle confetti type stuff on top of each tart....so when you're nosing up for a cold sniff you come back with a sparkle mustache! :P

So far I'm LOVING the zucchini bread....who'd have thunk it?? :? The only thing that irks me is that every tart is the same color. I got all 'cream' color which is going to make it trickier to grab tarts in that rapidly-starting-to-overflow basket of mine!! Guess it's just going to have to be a surprise each day!

Jewel

I'm still working on Aroma Soy's Pumpkin Pie ala Mode from last night. It smells great but I don't smell a lot of pumpkin or vanilla. Good throw!

Hooray, I'm home and back to a working melter!

YC Watergarden

Crosscreek Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie (making me sooo hungry!)

Has anyone seen or mentioned the YC fan that they just came out with? I saw it in the store today. Not very decorative, but the sales people said it works well.

A YC fan, Debra? I haven't heard of this, but sounds like I will have to look into it.

Well, tonight I'm trying something other than YC, thanks to Deezee! I have Can-Do's Cedar Chest on in the LR and Beanpod's Sandalwood and Amber in the bedroom. I really like Cedar Chest. Obviously, it smells of cedar, but not overbearing. Really nice earthy scent which smells like it might have something other than just cedar in it. I like the Sandalwood and Amber, too. Not very strong, but it reminds me of some incense I used to burn.

This morning I was in a hurry and sloshed my melted Apple Crisp tart from last night all over the bathroon floor as I was trying to dump it. [smilie=th_jaja] There's nothing like trying to scrape up wax with the pancake turner at 6:30 a.m.!!

I know how you feel! :oops:

Guest Anonymous

Jason, My feelers are hurt!! I was the one that started talking about sending you some tarts that I have that I want to give you, and you never emailed me. What is up with that?

I will still send them to you if you will email me your address! [smilie=th_jaja]

karla

Guest Anonymous

Good morning!

I am melting one of the tart kisses from McCarley's this morning. No label, but it smells like fresh linen. I have ordered a Sunwashed Linen from her, so maybe that's what this is. Irregardless, it's fabulous.

I had Eat It Raw going from House of Soy late last night - no real scent throw to speak of.

Tomato Vine from Becca Lights also last night - very nice fresh scent, but very light scent throw.

I'll probably put both of these on in different melters today to melt away while I'm gone to work.

At work, I will melt Republican from MAMA'S.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!