The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

My whole house still has Sunwashed linen in my tart burners. Hubby is happy so I will keep it going till in the morning. He will be gone on business all week so I can put back my bakery fragrances on here, and at the boutique! He doesn't like the bakery fragrances. :( [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

:)

karla

I had Bella's Coconut Spumoni going half the day and it was a dud. I'm surprised b/c the cold throw was very strong. I have one more soy tart in this scent (that was paraffin) so I'll see how it does. Ending the night with the free tin candle we got from Cobblestone in Mediterranean Fig. Now that it's cured awhile, it's definitely stronger.

Guest Anonymous

Tonight I have a Lil Bear Creations Palm Black Cherry and HoT whitce chocolate mocha cafe.

Ending the day with Candle Haven Cinnamon Oatmeal Bun downstairs, Tuscadero's Apples & Oak upstairs in the loft and Pine Point Lavender Vanilla in the MB.

Guest Anonymous

I just put in oatmeal raisin cookie from tarts galore in the living room. It's blending nicely with the HoT coffee tart in the kitchen.

Guest Anonymous

I didn't end up melting much today. Going to bed with Pink Sugar from Gramma's. That honeysuckle candle is still on the warmer, but I might as well shut it off and conserve energy. Tomorrow's a new melting day.

Have a great evening!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, all.....I have a carrot cake from a new vendor going in my tealight melter while I work. Not much coming from it but when I'm working I don't really care - I just like the light from the tealight mostly, though a little scent would be nice - I suspect if I had this one going in my living area it would be dumped by now. This whole order from there may need to cure for a few more days so I'll hold off on any more from this vendor to give it a good chance (first one I tried was a dud too).

I have Aroma Soy's Persian Lilac mist going - Oh my, is it GOOD. So spring-ish in here today and it's throwing all over the house....and that's in my 25-watt bulb burner that I pulled out today just for kicks to see what happened....

momuvtwo, I think I have this one in the sampler I received from Aroma Soy. One of the tarts from that sampler has no label. I am pretty sure it is the lilac. It smells wonderful cold. I am waiting for a nice warm day to melt this one!

This morning I am still melting the Birthday Cake from Things That Make Scents that I had on yesterday. This is the 4th tart that I have melted from this vendor. All have been nice so far.

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

UGH!!! It was 60 degrees here Sat and then last night sleet and snow moved in and it plunged to the 20's. But I will not be deterred from Spring.

Didn't put anything new on as I am off to work, and i still have Waterfall tart brittle on from last night from Texas Scentsations and it is as strong now as it was then. Such a vibrant, fresh air outdoors smell....helps me forget about what is beyond the door this morning.

My order from her should be here today or tomorrow and I cannot wait as I tried lots of her new scents.

Have a terrific Monday everyone.

I just cleaned out all of my melters and am going to start fresh this morning. It's supposed to be 72 degrees here and bright and sunny, so I need to look through my stash for some nice, spring scents. Sorry for all of you who are still having yucky, cold weather. The kids and I will probably head over to the park (across the street from our house) after they do their school work. Ah, spring is in the air!

Have a wonderful day, ladies and Jason!

I decided to put something upstairs to go with my New Zealand Wild Berry from Yankee that I have going downstairs. It is Can Do Pomegranate--it's just starting to melt but smells great. It is windy and wet with ice and snow predicted. Sure hope it misses us. Have a great day, all.

Good morning! I melted all weekend while I was cleaning, and used up at least 7 or 8 tarts, and I'm sad to say most of 'em were duds...they were nearly the last of my shipments from two vendors that I had decided I would not reorder from, but it's still a bummer to put in a tart and have it poop out within an hour, or have a strong scent that's soapy.

To get the soapy smell out of the house I melted Nene's Spiced Orange in two melters, and this morning in my office it's Tucaderos Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie, which does smell a lot like my favorite of the same name from Nene. Soapy smell is now clear!

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Jewel

Yeah to the soapy smell being gone. I just hate it when I put in tart after tart with bad results. I did the same thing a couple of days ago and had a bag full of tart mess to get rid of. It's so nice to put one on and have several hours of great fragrance. Here's to a better melting day for you. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

I have three melters going this morning. I have Aroma Soy's Frosted Cinna Buns, Country Harvest Spice, and Butterscotch Rum Crunch going... all have a strong throw. I think my favorite is the Country Harvest Spice. I will probably change this out before my son gets home though. He is not a fan of the spicy scents like I am. This scent would be great in the fall. I am really enjoying the sampler that I received from Aroma Soy. All the scents have had great throws. Aroma Soy is a definite re-order for me... [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Guest Anonymous

Tuscadero's Summer Days downstairs and CHC's Southern Magnolia up (didn't have a strong throw previously downstairs but it's perfect in my master bedroom and even carries quite a ways out of the room).

Guest Anonymous
Yeah to the soapy smell being gone. I just hate it when I put in tart after tart with bad results. I did the same thing a couple of days ago and had a bag full of tart mess to get rid of. It's so nice to put one on and have several hours of great fragrance. Here's to a better melting day for you. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Soap smell? Blech I have had a few that smelled like burnt wax before but never a soap smell.

Oh wait. I have a handful of tarts from a vendor last week that I threw out. All of them smelled like soap or something and I wasn't going to burn them. lol

But I haven't melted one that smelled like soap. lol

blech blech

Guest Anonymous

I have....

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Tarts Galore,

White Chocolate Mocha Cafe from HoT,

Fruit Loops from MDD,

Blueberry Muffin from MSTM.

I am melting YC hollyberry. This one isn't as strong as my other hollyberries. It crumbled all up when I opened it, so it ws probably old.