The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Hi All:

Been a longtime user of candlefind.com and was glad when I came upon this forum [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

After placing a very large bath and body works order and getting some of their candles (not happy with them - bad burn!) I looked into my old stash of candles (very sad I may add) I purchased when I lived in New York. I only have some large Yankee and Heartland Herb which was one of my favorites and I still have 4 of hers that still smell Terrific! I love the scent of the one I'm burning but I can't read the label anymore,it has orange, chocolate and rasberry and maybe a bit of butter or vanilla OMG it smells so good - does anyone remember this? I don't recall if it was one of her holiday scents or not. Now I just gotta find a dup somewhere and I placed lots of orders this past week - will post info - bad, bad, bad girl

Oh brother am I going to get into trouble here! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

[smilie=th_e16] Frangi808 [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol ...glad you've joined us, lots of fun here! I've got a few HH left, but that combo doesn't sound like one I've had...sorry. Hopefully, someone else on here can help U. You're in Maui now?? [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] that sounds niiiiiiice!

[smilie=th_e16] Frangi808 [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol ...glad you've joined us, lots of fun here! I've got a few HH left, but that combo doesn't sound like one I've had...sorry. Hopefully, someone else on here can help U. You're in Maui now?? [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] that sounds niiiiiiice!

Yes DH and I moved here 2 years ago from New York [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

[smilie=th_Hello_] Frangi and [smilie=th_we0081]...I think I know the scent you are talking about...I am pretty sure that a company called Pure Scents used to have it as well, but it is now under new ownership and I don't see the scent anymore. I'll keep lookin'!

Maui, you say? I love Maui...so beautiful...you are lucky!!!

HEY THERE!! New to site and also new to much of the candle lingo but avid lover of candles. I was reading [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] in which the girl from NY couldn't satisfy her candle "fix." Boy, do I know what that is like. I have stuck to the tried and true YCs but would love some feedback on other types of candles that are more strongly scented. AND burn as well as the new Yankee tumblers, they burn down nicely and evenly. I see alotta acronyms from all of u candle experts and need to know the actual names u r talking about so I can look into new brands. I have a terrible time with being able to smell scents so I have to buy the strongest scents possible or burn 2-3 tumblers simultaneously. I'm infamous for returning candles @ YC that I wasn't able to smell. The Vineyard and Patchouli have never let me down but lately I have been experimenting,e.g. burning Midsummers Night with Sun & Sand is amazing. I also did discover another brand just recently called McCall's Country Canning tarts, the Snowflake (?right name, its white) is ultra powerful and lasted two days for me. So PLEASE if u feel up to responding let me know of any great oils, tarts and candles that smell great and r STRONG! Much thanks! The oils r new 4 me so [smilie=feedback] on if they r as strong as candles, what others prefer, etc. I have bought 17 new tumblers in the past 2 months with the BOGO FREE coupons and other coupons for tarts and now a Fresh Roses oil w/ a ceramic burner included on ebay, all YC. Cant wait to try oils and candles combined... [smilie=th_thsignA] BTW, can u add oil to a burning candle to make it more potent, like a couple of drops? [smilie=help]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]