The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

For this afternoon, it's Carol's Harvest...love this scent! I am really enjoying the very cool temps here. Quite a change from the 90 degree weather we had for most of the week!

I am doing laundry...oh the thrill. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] Can't wait for the boys to go back to school on Tuesday...they are driving me crazy [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Luckily, we have a parade and a picnic to go to on Monday.

For this afternoon, it's Carol's Harvest...love this scent! I am really enjoying the very cool temps here. Quite a change from the 90 degree weather we had for most of the week!

I am doing laundry...oh the thrill. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] Can't wait for the boys to go back to school on Tuesday...they are driving me crazy [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Luckily, we have a parade and a picnic to go to on Monday.

I'm going with Indian Candy Corn from LOL this afternoon. It's so lovely, and the very last of my LOL goodies. Nearly all the oldies are used up now. I'm glad and sad at the same time.

Gail, conflicted [smilie=th_fear8]

My afternoon melt was YC's Apple Pie. To me, not overwhelmingly cinnamon-y as some can be.....good scent! Wish it was stronger, tho. :? My last melt of the day is Nene's Pumpkin Cream. Yummy! BTW - I saw she put up her fall scents. Just sayin.... [smilie=th_Whistle]

My afternoon melt was YC's Apple Pie. To me, not overwhelmingly cinnamon-y as some can be.....good scent! Wish it was stronger, tho. :? My last melt of the day is Nene's Pumpkin Cream. Yummy! BTW - I saw she put up her fall scents. Just sayin.... [smilie=th_Whistle]

I got a large jar in this scent and I was rather suprised. I really like it alot. I think its stronger then their warm apple crisp and not as spicey as their old mom's apple pie was.

Hi Everyone!

We are eagerly getting DD ready for her first day of kindergarten. She's so excited. I hope she'll still be excited about the first day of school 10 years from now. I'm still looking for 2 large glue sticks. They have to be large...not small. We already bought 8 of the small ones. I've been to 4 stores and everyone is out of stock. I shouldn't be shocked. It took me a month to track down Crayola 4 oz. no clog glue. What the heck? Why not Elmers...it's available everywhere?!?!?! Apparently this Crayola glue is only available at one store, Michaels and the school didn't bother to tell this to anyone. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Tonight we had a delicious lobster dinner with my parents. They wanted to thank us for all of the help we've been giving them. My dad is still waiting to get chemo. His port is in a just needs to get clearance from the surgeon who put the port in. The oncologist is working up a treatment schedule which I assume will entail chemo, radiation, and possibly surgery if he's eligible for that. He's doing very well with all of this so far. I have no idea how he's keeping it together. Fortunately the surgeon who put the port in gave him a pain medication that is finally relieving the pain he's in from the metastic tumor near his spine. This makes me happy.

Melts from the last 24 hours -

CFTKR: Christmas Cookie, Sugared Shortbread, and Green Apples & Cinnamon. Everything of course is wonderful.

I couldn't stand my Wild Cherry candle from YC anymore. I threw it out. It was making me sick to my stomach and I don't know why. I usually love cherry scents. I switched to Fresh Mint...ahhh..much better!

LL, it is good to hear that your dad is doing so well! And buying school supplies has become such an ordeal...I remember when a box of 48 crayons, 2 pencils and a ruler called it good!

Tonight is

Lookout Mountain: Pink Bombshell

Nessa: Clean Cotton

Trep, I am jealous! I hope you score big at the sale! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

I spent 100.00 on back to school supplies this year for my daughter who is a seniot in high school.

Trep I would also be interested in buying those tarts from you. Please email me at Dabbadooey@bellsouth.net

Recently melted:

YC midsummer's night...very strong

YC baberry...moderate

YC evening primrose...mild

Good Morning!

Cool morning here...melting two from Carol...Fall Festival and Pumpkin Sugar Cookies

Hi. This week has been crazy, so I haven't really had time to melt. Today I'm burning: Apple Jack Peel by unknown vendor. I also have Blue Raspberry Icee by Crosscreek going. Have a great day.

Hello friends,

Today's starting out with BG's Forever Alice. Perfection in wax![smilie=th_hema1]

Deidre, I hope you're enjoying more quality time with your family these days.

Gail

LLVV. I'm glad to hear your Dad is doing o.k. with his treatments. Take some pictures of the first day od KG....it's a tear jerker... I have been working outside cutting back my dead, spent, perennials. It looks better, but very bare. Today I am melting Can-Do Spell Weaver, LOL-Teakwood Treasures, and AMS votive- Fireside. I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend. It is an 11 here today.

LLVV-Enjoy DD's first day of kindergarten. You are going to miss her though. I remember the kids first week of school-shopping for all the school supplies and covering books. It was always very hectic.

Melts for today are CFTKR Iced Cherry Chip Cookies and GHBT Hawaiian Ginger.

Beautiful day on the beach but now I am cooking for the big family barbecue. It should be a lot of fun. Going home tomorrow to start moving my DS into his new apartment in Manhattan. He sublet an apartment for the summer and we have to start bring his things there. On Wednesday I will be supervising the move from storage to his new place. Busy week ahead!

I hi\ope everyone is enjoying the Labor day weekend!

Went to our local county Fair today. Good weather + good food = a good day. [smilie=snoopy] The smells from the animal barns...not so much. [smilie=th_stink] Am melting a YC recipe for Autumn Bonfire (Autumn Leaves + Fireside). Starting to smell like autumn in here! [smilie=th_ecd36868]