The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

I had to run to the mall this morning so I stopped in to BBWs. Picked up a few fall scents from Slatkin and am burning Spiced Cider right now. So far I am loving it!

Debbie

Hi All!

I had a busy morning on the go. Finally able to get the melters going. Put on BG Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs in 2 melters and all I can say is [smilie=th_cc15]

Also melting AMS Cake Bake.

Good afternoon everyone! Burning Village Candle Mulled Cider and burning votive from YC Cranberry Orange. I moved the Village candle to a smaller room, it seems to be doing better at least I can smell it now.

Hi all,

Sillys, I hope your MIL's health improves real soon.

Candlelove, Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs is one of my very faves from BG. You lucky girl!

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Coconut Vanilla, a real goodie!

Gail

Just cleaned out a couple of melters and added Pink Lavender from Bella's. It's more pink sugar than lavender, but it's really nice and scenting up the whole house.

For the rest of the day it is all Yankee and all votives--Autumn Fruit, Christmas Cookie, Candied Apple and Vanilla Cupcake. I love using votives in the evening as when I am ready to go to bed I can just blow them out and not worry about maintenance. They also look so pretty scattered all over the house. Enjoy your evening, everyone.

Today I went to Kohl's and purchased a Simply Home, Autumn Pumpkin tart. It is very nice, strong enough to scent several rooms without being overly sweet.

I may purchase the candle in the same scent. Pumpkins_by_prolific_stock.gif

SweetTart, thank you!

PuppyLove- Your welcome!! :wub:

Candlefan- oh wow!! Overnight melting?! :o Interesting! :D

Sweet&Spicy: My Autumn Wreath tarts are from last year. I haven't seen them listed lately so she may not have any left. Try emailing her because sometimes she has the oil but just hasn't gotten around to making the tarts in a particular scent. She's great about making something a customer wants if she can get the oil or if she already has it.

LLVV- I agree!! Totally true about Carol! One of many great things i like about her! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Well super happy last night with MTV video music award because Lady Gaga won 8 awards last night. Love her!! Happy she won.[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

OMG!! OMG!! I decided just to check Fragrant Memories again for some reason i dont kno, lol, but she posted on her site that she will be opening back soon... but under new management saying that she sold it to her friend who will provide the same quality tarts she been making. Hopefully it be the same and excited for FM to open back! [smilie=th_yay]

Melting CHS Strawberry Shortcake- Very nice and strong! [smilie=th_00000020]

BG Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs has been going all day. It is still as strong as it was 8 hours ago. I just turned off the melters for a bit. I miss Blue Gecko!! We are having a bad rain storm right now so I decided to light up some candles. I am trying to finish up a jar of YC Harvest Wreath and also burning WW Pumpkin Butter. I might have to do a bit of maintenance on this one since it is tunneling a bit.

I went to the Yankee store today and switched Housewarmer jars in 10 scents for the large tumblers. They were so nice about it. You just can't beat Yankee Candle CS. I love candles and I ordered 6 this weekend with the B1G1 sale. I sorted through my candles this morning and decided to switch to the tumblers. Now I finally know what I have. I don't need anymore.

Barbita, I love your jumpin' pumpkin!

Hope you are all settling into the school year! I can tell school is on here - when I went outside this evening I could hear a neighbor boy practicing the saxaphone. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight's scent is Carol's Patchouli Embers

After the kids went to bed, I decided to hideout in the bedroom...melting Sugar Bubbles from lunableu. Smells just like a sweet old-fashioned bubble bath!!!! [smilie=th_51991986]

Twinsmom - I dig out the wax in my Village Candles and put the wax in my 24 watt melter. I get a good throw that way. Burning nor melting the entire jar worked for any of my scents. I have Lemon Pound Cake, Maine Blueberries, and Fresh Strawberries. I like all three, with Fresh Strawberries being my favorite.

I'm surprisingly back to work full-time. Last week I was asked to teach a newly created 2nd/3rd grade combo class until mid-December, when a permanent teacher will be hired. This is a difficult class of 25 students who are at-risk. It will be hard work, but it should also be rewarding.

Tonight I've been melting Nene's - Vanilla Sugared Shortbread. Yummy! :D

Guest Viennalady

For the rest of the day it is all Yankee and all votives--Autumn Fruit, Christmas Cookie, Candied Apple and Vanilla Cupcake. I love using votives in the evening as when I am ready to go to bed I can just blow them out and not worry about maintenance. They also look so pretty scattered all over the house. Enjoy your evening, everyone.

For me its the same. The votives are so pretty in the evening in every room.

Burning

YC votives "Vanilla Sandelwood"

YC melts "Spiced Orange"

YC melts "South African Vineyard" (Rest of a big tumbler)

[smilie=th_51991986]

Good luck Denny...when December comes, you won't want to give the class up!

Melting at school Southern Star vanilla bean noel...this one's going to put my students over the edge! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

I'm just checking in. I hope everyone is having a good week. I am disappointed that our Colts gave up the game on Sunday. I hope this week we fare better.

I am melting my first ever order from Luna Bleu. This tart is called Caramel Candy Apple and it smells wonderful. I'm all about strong throw and lasting and this one is going strong after 3 hours.

I'm getting ready to go to my Chiropractor for my monthly adjustment.

Have a great day, everyone.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

SweetTart, sounds like you loved the music awards. It's always fun when our favorites win! That is big news indeed about FM re-opening!

Denny, I hope you enjoy your class a whole bunch!

I finished off yesterday with Kristin's Kandles Vanilla Velvet. The scent is really lovely but the throw could have been better. Light to medium, I'd say. This morning it's been Kristin's Grandma's Kitchen, a spicy apple scent. Really likin' this one! I don't think it'd scent anyone's entire house, but it's possible. It's doing pretty nicely here and it's only half a tart. Very yummy!

Gail

Good Afternoon All [smilie=The_Hi]

Denny~ Good Luck in your new job! I hope you do find it rewarding...it's not easy when they know you are only going to be there for part of the year but it's still a great age(s) to teach!!

SweetTart~ Thanks for the heads up about FM...That makes me HAPPY!! [smilie=th_happy] I hope it really stays as much the same as possible!

Melting:

Apple Butter from McCall's....love it!

Upstairs..Victorian Violet and Rosewater Splash from BG...I am not usually a floral mix kinda gal but this one is... [smilie=cloud_9]

Toberetired, you were wanting to know what I think of FM's Tropical Passionfruit, so here you go. I've been melting half of a big oval cup. The scent is very nice and the throw is great. I have no complaints at all! I'm not sure what passionfruit smells like so I can't say if this is completely authentic or not, but it's sure not plastic-y or fake smelling. It's a teeny bit floral-y and a whole lotta fruity goodness!

Gail