The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Hi Everyone, Just introducing myself

At first, I have been burning Fragrance oils on and off for about 1-2 years now. But dislike the fast and frequent smokes and burnt smell. That is when i decided to try burning candles and have been burning candles for about 6 months now. It since 2 months ago , where i came across melting tarts that i truly enjoy more then Fragrance oils and candles and have been melting tarts since then and is now melting some this very moment. lol

I came across Candlefind looking for reviews on candles and tarts and love the site. I have also been reading some of the forum pages and decided i would love to register and join in. And thanks to Candlefind, I have found some vendors, tarts and candles here on this forum that I truely enjoy reading reviews on and trying. Candlefind has been very helpful and made it more enjoyable for me in my new hobby of melting tarts and burning candles.

I am glad to find that there are many others here who have the same interest that i have and that i can share my interest with you all. Its nice and comforting to know that there are people here who have the same interest as me that I i can talk to.

Hope to talk and share with you all.