The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Hello, new poster here

Hi all, I am a new user of this forum. I have read a bit here and there for awhile now. Just thought I'd like to be able to chime in. I'm married, and the mom of two girls. One in Middle School, the other in college. I also have two male cats, both black. One is long haired the other short haired. Both are pretty silly guys.

As for candles, I prefer soy ones from Beanpod. My favorites are Cinnamon Bun and Strawberry Cream. I used to love Candied Apple, but it's been discontinued.

I also used to love Yankee Candles, but have been recently disappointed in some of the jar candles and votives. I think they might be putting less fragrance oils in them, making them difficult to smell outside the jar. I still like their tarts and scented oils too.

One brand I've recently discovered to be pretty good is Village Candles. I have had their Maine Blueberries, and been impressed with the scent throw. Soon I hope to order a Brownie Delight candle, but wish I could find it locally in stores.

Anyhow, I look forward to chatting with you all.

So glad you have joined us! Welcome! :?

Years ago, I started out with Yankee Candles, got hooked on their tarts, and didn't even really think to try much else until joining the forum. I hope you'll have as much fun as I am branching out and exploring new wax possibilities! [smilie=th_hello]

[smilie=th_goodnight] Cute forum name spiceybutterfly! I also have 2 black cats that are brothers and one is a fluffy (long hair) and one's a smoothie (short). How old are yours?

Glad you've joined us! [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whole_Gang]

My cats are 13 (the short hair one) his name is Zachary. Zach for short. My other one is 6 and he's the long haired one. His name is Cosmo Kramer (we got him from my inlaws who named him after the guy on Seinfeld, my m-i-l was allergic to him, so we got him as a kitten). They're both crazy!