The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

My introduction

I have been trying to get on the forum for awhile and finally emailed candlefind and Cynthia had me fixed within 24 hours - thanks so much.

Now my intro:

I am a married SAHM to three (well my oldest went away to college this year) Heaher is 18 - 19 in July, Alexess is 11 - 12 in July and my son Agustin just turned 5 in January. I am from IL and a tart addict. I use 5-6 electric warmers everyday. My very favorite vendor is Allison @ LOL but do love Crosscreek, Whiff and Sniff, Busy Bees andFragrant Memories Candle Shoppe to name a few... LOL. I probably have 500 tarts right now - just cant get enough...

Welcome, Trish! Glad you were able to join us. Fragrant Memories is next on my "to try" list. Looking forward to your input.

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Guest trishaguilar1122

Donna who owns Fragrant Memories is a friend of mine. If you like keylime or oink sugar her blends are amazing!!

quote="ladylcl3"]Welcome, Trish! Glad you were able to join us. Fragrant Memories is next on my "to try" list. Looking forward to your input.

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Welcome Trish! Glad to meet you and looking forward to your posting. With 500 tarts in your stash-you'll fit right in with the rest of us enablers!

Guest trishaguilar1122

yeah I have 2 on each floor of the house...

Wow-- five or six melters going each day? How fun! You definitely sound like a fellow fragrance fanatic. So glad you are here. Welcome!