The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

The Ashley's tarts are " a kicking" and they are giving my vegetarian chili a run for the money....pretty good!!!

MaggieMae - this is the Ashley's on ebay...right? What other scents did U try from here? I think Mookie [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] was a SAHM , so maybe she's concentrating on raising the little ones.

Puppy - kinda scary someone hacked into your email [smilie=th_funny_sign] ...glad you were ok w/your computer. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I'm outta the loop, tho....is there a reason I would want another email addy in addition to my ISP's one? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

All living on the west coast - you're all far enuf inland to be safe in case there's a tsunami from the earthquake in Chile, aren't U? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Just this minute changed to Chunkie's Lemon Crumb Cake, will report back later.

Susan, can't believe they DQ'd Apolo!! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]
[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] So sad. When I saw his hand on the other guys hip and then he had to go and fall [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] , I thought...Anton.....oh....nooooooo! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

[smilie=th_funny_sign]

Why did that other guy have to go ahead and fall?? rollingpin.gif

Still burning the same candles as I have been for weeks. I must say that the Goose Creek is the cleanest burning candle I have ever seen but I wish I could smell it. Maybe I'll have better luck with another scent.

Maggie, it's funny you should say that. I was thinking the same thing yesterday. My GC candle has required very little wick maintenance and the wick has not mushroomed. Very clean burning and it's lasting forever. Unfortunately the scent on both of mine was very weak also and I bought what their CS said was their 2 strongest - Maple Toddy & Apple Bourbon.

CCCC - Pumpkin Apple Butter

AMS - Carrot Cake

GC - Apple Bourbon candle

Sillys, that sounds like so much fun! Don't you just love kids' sports though? :shock: I always have.

Sweet, that's a good question about the tsunami. I'm 100 miles inland so we should be fine. Hope everyone else is too! [smilie=th_jaja]

Email addresses... Well I don't know what others do, but I keep my paid account very quiet and protected and rarely use it except for important business. I have a Gmail account which is for most of my regular but important emails. It's the one I use for candle vendor newsletters and orders, dog class inquiries and enrolled students, friends, family, etc. Then I have that Yahoo account for Yahoo groups and some not very important things. I would have freaked ---> :shock: <--- out if those other two accounts had been hijacked, but the Yahoo one isn't as big a deal. Does any of that make any sense at all?

Back on topic... Can-Do's Country Store is a lovely not-too-spicy potpourri scent, just about perfect for this very dark and wet day.

Gail

Sweet~ Yeah, I do understand but in my selfish way I would have liked to STOCKPILE some favs before she closed up...I hope she comes back eventually.

For Ashley's I also ordered: Lemon Poppyseed, Bite Me, Blueberry Flapjacks, Chubba Dubba, Fortune Cookie, Grapefruit & Mango, Hot Baked Caramel Apple Pie, & Werewolf. They all smell very strong on cold sniff. Just a note that the Apple Cinnamon Struesel only went about 4 hours but it was strong while it went. I am good with that. I will be ordering from her again.

Lady~ True, true! I am hoping that the Apple Spice will do more and I have great expectations for the Blueberry. We will see....

rollingpin.gif

:shock: These emoticons are cracking me up today!!!

All day it has been a Slatkin Caribbean Escape small candle on a warmer and in another hour or so I will put on my two wick Yankee Vanilla Cupcake candle. I am really liking my two wick medium jar candles from Yankee--even burn, no maintenance and a huge throw. Have a great evening everyone.

Hey, Sweet, thanks for asking about us westerners! We are all waiting out here to see how big the waves will be...and watching the news about Hawaii's preparations.

Today is Scentsy - Oxford

Hey, y'all. I'm just checking in. Our computer and internet went down on Thursday. Some major issues. Our neighbor's computer savy kid came over and we are back up. I think there are still some issues, but hopefully not major. I am melting Busy Bee-Splinters and Rags and AMS votive-eucalyptus Spearmint. Have a great evening.

Hi Katz! :shock: I wondered where U were. Hope your 'puter is ok. [smilie=th_yahoo]

Whew! Glad to hear the tsunami warning was cancelled. [smilie=th_funny]

Last melt for the night is CHS Cookies for Santa. Hmmm.....if I leave on Cookies for Santa overnight, will there be prezzies in the morning? [smilie=th_cha69]

Evening all,

Burning one of my CYS Valentine's Sampler scents- I Carry My Love- which is a blend of Pink Sugar and Mulled Wine. I have had this one going since yesterday afternoon on and off and you can still smell it. I really like everything I received from that order, got the complete Valentine sampler and chose 20 additional scents that caught my eye. I think this vendor will be in my top 3 favorites.

Have a good night-

Karrie

Tonight I am burning YC Jack Frost....trying to finish this one up....sadly, not much throw. It sure is a pretty candle, but this seems to be a light fragrance.

Melting CYS's Cranberry Sprite Cake which was a freebie she sent with my last order. I also ordered a few of the Valentines scents.

I happen to agree and I think that CYS is in my top 2 for tarts, with Carol & SSS coming in tie for second and Nene 3rd.

Now for candles..........its CandlesbyVictoria ALL the way. Her scent shots are pretty good, but I am a major fan of her candles. Actually, an addicted fan.

CYS just has the MOST awesome scent mixes ever! They always make me smile and think "wow, another hit".

Last melt of the evening is SSS Baby Powder.

we had a wonderful rain storm today. This is exactly what S. Calif. needs for our drought situation. Dancing_in_the_rain_emote____by_aluinn.gif

:shock: