The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Gail~ WOE! That is scary!! I don't like the idea of anyone hacking into anything!! I hope all works out for you! Thank goodness for my DS...he loves computers and I rely on him for anything regarding that...when he goes off to college I will be STUCK!

Susan~ Indian buffet sounds good! YUM!

The Ashley's tarts are " a kicking" and they are giving my vegetarian chili a run for the money....pretty good!!!

Guest ilovescentedthings

For all of you that have snow and are sick of it. Please send it to us here in Northern CA. We would sure love to have some white stuff on the ground. We got snow in January which is a once in a very blue moon event for us.

Were melting 999 happy haunts by cys and wow!!! The whole house smells like dirt,peppermint and roses.. Yummy!!!!

oh and were burning YC sparkling Cinnamon in the bathroom.

Cisley were getting hit too with rain. Its a really weird storm today.

No swellies here...I'm in upstate New York. Silly, you guys have nothing compared to what's here. I've never seen so much snow in my life. Driving up here was like a scene from The Shining. I was waiting for Jack Nicholas to jump out of the forest yelling Here's Johnny.

Enjoy your smellies everyone and pray I don't break any bones tomorrow. Dd and I have never skied.

LLVV, have fun and stay safe. I grew up in upstate NY. Greek Peak was not too far from where I lived. never skied though. lol

hmm, a salting truck just went down the road. didn't realize it was doing anything outside. I've been caught up watching my little Apollo Ohno get disqualified. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

overnight meltie in the BR is a combo of tropical white musk and blue sugar from CFTKR. (I thought about the gerbil cage as I was taking it out of the bag) lol

Melting Pumpkin Bread Puddin' from Can-Do and Chocolate Creme Cupcakes from AMS. Both are absolutely wonderful! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Good morning everyone,

On this cold rainy morning I'm drinking my coffeeCoffee_and_Surfing__Female_by_Momma__G.gif while melting Nene's Orange Almond Biscotti. This smells delicious!! On my reorder list for sure.Yes__Happy_by_Emotikonz.gif

Good morning my lovely lil candle friends. hippie1.gif

I haven't posted in a while and therefore am not up to snuff on all the goings on around here. Hope everyone is warm, safe and happy.emoticon-animal-023.gif

The Easter bunny is coming and he has certainly been at our shop. Now our Christmas tree is covered in bunnies. You know how they multiply.emoticon-animal-001.gif

Melting Can Do's Blueberries and Cream all around the house...mmm...smiley-angelic004.gif

Y'all have a great weekend!emoticon-cute-002.gif

Sharon, nice to see you! bet that shop is looking good! sure sounds festive.

a little snow overnight but just a dusting.

CFTKR-white cake and carm. praline chunkie (half)

CBV-butter pound cake burning

Goose Creek Angel Kiss in the DR

Nene's basil sage mint in the bath-(I think it was Barbita that suggested this. oh, so nice)

Can-do young love in the BR

have a good weekend all, and stay safe.

Sharon, nice to see you! bet that shop is looking good! sure sounds festive.

a little snow overnight but just a dusting.

CFTKR-white cake and carm. praline chunkie (half)

CBV-butter pound cake burning

Goose Creek Angel Kiss in the DR

Nene's basil sage mint in the bath-(I think it was Barbita that suggested this. oh, so nice)

Can-do young love in the BR

have a good weekend all, and stay safe.

Yes Susan, I love this scent. Have you tried C.F.T.K.R. Tuscan Herb or Herbal Leaf? Those are strong and very nice. Also if you like herbal scents Nene's Thai Lemongrass is good also.. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Susan m109.gif Nice to see you too my dear...and you know this is your very own special emotie! Heehee...

Yes it was our dear Barbita that recommended the basil sage mint. I bought a pound bag of krumbles. The thai lemongrass is a goodie too...got a pound of that.shame.gif

Barbita the enabler 2uge4p4.gif I love your Nene recommendations though. She is one of my favorites. loveshower.gif The orange almond biscotti is duly noted.dancing1.gif

Susan m109.gif Nice to see you too my dear...and you know this is your very own special emotie! Heehee...

Yes it was our dear Barbita that recommended the basil sage mint. I bought a pound bag of krumbles. The thai lemongrass is a goodie too...got a pound of that.shame.gif

Barbita the enabler 2uge4p4.gif I love your Nene recommendations though. She is one of my favorites. loveshower.gif The orange almond biscotti is duly noted.dancing1.gif

Yipeeee! I'm an enabler Happy_Dance_by_Momma__G.gif

Susan, can't believe they DQ'd Apolo!! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]
[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] So sad. When I saw his hand on the other guys hip and then he had to go and fall [smilie=th_ecd36868] , I thought...Anton.....oh....nooooooo! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

LLVV - have fun skiing! How much snow do U 'spose they got there?

Melting Country Chunkie's Vanilla Latte. Vedy good! It's not nearly as strong (IMO) as their Vanilla Poundcake, but this is a lighter scent from anyone I've tried. Except Mookie Doodle, that is, and she seems to have disappeared. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

[smilie=th_funny_sign]

LLVV, have fun and stay safe. I grew up in upstate NY. Greek Peak was not too far from where I lived. never skied though. lol

hmm, a salting truck just went down the road. didn't realize it was doing anything outside. I've been caught up watching my little Apollo Ohno get disqualified. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

overnight meltie in the BR is a combo of tropical white musk and blue sugar from CFTKR. (I thought about the gerbil cage as I was taking it out of the bag) lol

Oh my, what did Apolo get disqualified for? You are too funny with the "gerbil cage". Between that and the "liter box" (wink).............you need some coffee beans to cleanse your pallet Susan..........LOL

Today I am burning an old candle from Candle Haven. Remember them guys? Its called Hillbilly Homebrew, very nice spicy bakery scent here. That's it, so far on the melting or burning. Will get more going later, I'm sure.

I still miss Candle Haven....one of my favorite vendors of all times...I wish Lessie would make a come back! This morning it's Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls from Can-Do. So good!

Happy Weekend! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Susan, thankfully, yes. I was able to log into my account. Everything is fine now. I'm with you. Can't figure out the mindset of some people. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Maggie, thank you. It was kind of shocking at the time [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]_97] but it's okay now. Could have been much worse. Lucky you to have a DS who's computer savvy. I have a close friend with a computer business, so I'm lucky too. I'm a little proud of myself that I could fix this problem all by myself though. Mrs. Smarty Pants. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

LLVV, stay safe and have a blast skiing! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

It's supposed to rain all day today. [smilie=th_jaja] Hopefully it'll be light. More water is about the last thing So Cal needs right now.

I'm melting Can-Do's Country Store, a new scent to me. Can-Do's wax always takes awhile to get going for me, but this one's starting to smell spicy good! [smilie=th_funny_sign]

Gail

LLVV~ Have fun skiing...I went once. It wasn't pretty. I found out that I am not very graceful....at all. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Yes Sweet...Where is Mookie Doodle? [smilie=th_funny_sign] She changed the whole look of her web site and moved (I think) and then she never came back...that makes me so sad cause I just love her stuff!

Gail ~ Good for you!! You are a smarty pants and you should be proud!!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Melting French Nougat Glacee from Crosscreek...this one is pretty old and not too pwerful but I like it. Also have a Cheryl's freebie going in VBN. Still burning the same candles as I have been for weeks. I must say that the Goose Creek is the cleanest burning candle I have ever seen but I wish I could smell it. Maybe I'll have better luck with another scent.

Hello everyone!!!

Its bright and sunny here on Long Island today, no more snow thank goodness!!!! Looking forward to my DD's last indoor soccer game and then the team is going out for Chinese Buffet, love it!

LLVV, hope you had fun skiing. I've never tried it, the cold is just not my thing. Have a safe trip home!

Right now I'm melting Can-Do's Twinkle Toes, a moderate throw, but a delicious grapefruit scent with a touch of some other fruits I can't quite put my finger on.

Have a great day everyone!