The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Sweet, you had me breathing hard. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I knew this afternoon it said 'more than 10 available'. They're still there. the '1' you see for quantity is how many you want. Your review was superb, Aria. I'm going to snatch one before they're gone. :lol:

Susan, sorry to make your heart flutter. :lol: It was my mistake, I thought you meant the seller had 10 different candle scents and I was whining about there only being one. [smilie=th_blij31-1] I'm not a big fan of maple, so I'll keep checking to see if she puts up any other scents.

lady--they were just unpacking things and all I saw was a regular large jar. It might be a treasure and if so, it will only be in the regular large jar. I am thinking that will be the case but I don't know for sure.

Thanks for the info, Trep. I just got back from YC and Lemon Chiffon IS a returning treasure so it's only available in the large jar but I bought one anyway.

Melting SSS Cowgirls N Pearls in 2 melters. Burning Slatkin's Sugared Fig candle.

I'm right there with you Jules and tunisianswife. I can't stand the smell of bacon. I had to cook some earlier today for the potatoe soup I made. I'm melting Winter Wonderland from Scentsy in an attempt to rid the house of the offensive odor.

Good evening.

I have a splitting headache today. Too much stress compounded with the fact that I got DD's stomach virus. Fortunately, it doesn't cause pain just well...no need to go into details.

I'm melting Carol's Fruity Loops....soooo good! I'm burning YC's Cinnamon Toast.

I have to get my hands on a Lemon Chiffon candle. I was planning I going to the outlets next week but maybe just a litle peak inside the retail store will be ok.

Hi All!

Just got on and I've been reading about the crossroads candles. You can get single tarts in some of the scents at Gabrielle's Attic on ebay.

http://stores.ebay.com/Gabrielles-Attic

I ordered from her once and they smelled good. I also bought packs from the Crossroads site. I called them and they said they had some Country Breakfast left in tarts and sent me some even though they were not listed on the site. They were very helpful. They did come in pack of 6. I know they are pricey but they are strong and long lasting. My personal favorite is Earthly Essence.

Aria~ CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BELLA'S WIN!!! Lucky!

LLVV~ Oh Dear...I hope you start feeling better soon!

Burning Zucchini Bread pillars from Scents from Heaven.

Haven't started melting yet-just up now to get a shower in and ready myself for my field trip to Bolivar. We are going to Huckleberry Layne today, Trep! I emailed to make sure the store was open as its tax season and she's only open Thur. and Friday...

Is it crazy to be so excited???? I feel like a little kid today...

I will update you all later on my fabulous day! I also read that there's a store there that sells antiques and cakes??? Is this true? What a fabulous town if it is! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Haven't started melting yet-just up now to get a shower in and ready myself for my field trip to Bolivar. We are going to Huckleberry Layne today, Trep! I emailed to make sure the store was open as its tax season and she's only open Thur. and Friday...

I will update you all later on my fabulous day! I also read that there's a store there that sells antiques and cakes??? Is this true? What a fabulous town if it is! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Wish I could go with you. HL AND cakes and antiques? The perfect town. Have a great time today. Check out the Peonies & Peaches. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

LLVV-those stomach bugs just make me a weak noodle and the last thing one wants is to smell the aroma of anything!

Cat-what fun! enjoy and give us the low-down upon your return.

CFTKR-warm gingerbread and applesauce

burning GC sweet cinnabons

Bath=GG high maintainance still going. this one lasts a long time

br-CFTKR tropical white musk. very nice

have a good day, all.

LLVV-Feel better soon!

Cat-Lucky you! Have a great day and report back.

I have to go downstairs and change out the melters.

When my friend got in my car last night she said that she smelled creme brulee. That is the melt from CHS I had going about 8 hours by then. It must have gotten in my clothes!

LOL!! So funny!

Have a great road trip, Cat. I hope you feel better today, LLVV. This morning I am melting CYS-Pink Garden Mint. This is one great scent.. It's very cleansing but not such a knock you in the face mint. It's another cold, gloomy day with some icing this morning. I hope everyone is starting off their day well.

happy064.gifGood morning!

I've got some running around to do this morning [smilie=th_blij31-1] , but right now Carol's Cinnamon Toast is in the melter and smelling oh so good. cloud9.gif

TW, so you caved for a Crossroad candle? thyesssmileyf.gif You will love it. What scent did you get?

LLVV, hope you feel better. I have that Fruity Loops coming from Carol...should be here today or tomorrow.

Kim, Pink Garden Mint sounds beautiful! gen111.gif

Cat, can't wait to hear about your little adventure today....I am so jealous! yes.gif

mpfand, you've inspired me to make some potato soup; it sounds good and I haven't made it in awhile. happy0166.gif Thanks!

Thanks for the congrats on my Bella win....I was sure surprised as I very rarely win anything....63671.gif

Okay, I really need to get going....have a great day!

medium-smiley-065.gif

Aria, I haven't caved yet. I did get 2 gold canyon candles though.

Kim, that pink garden mint sounds like something up my alley.

changed out the br melter to CBV fresh laundry

wasn't getting much throw from the gingerbread and applesauce so plunked in a bizzyb's gooey caramel and spiced apple.

not getting much throw from this latest batch of carol's melts. not sure why. very unusual and I got some spicey ones too. hmmm.

Good morning everyone!

I just popped in Buttercream Cupcakes. Big mistake, It's starting to smell rancid. Ewww!

I finally have time to post today! Unfortunately, it's because my daughter is home sick. I have 2 Weight Watchers meeings to lead on Thursdays so I'm missing those, but if I have to be stuck at home at least it's cold and rainy today - the perfect day for melting and burning (which I also haven't had much time for lately). So after putting on a crock pot of potato cheese soup for later, I started melting Can-Do's Blue Spruce and just lit a YC Sparkling Cinnamon candle.

I'm contemplating a mug of hot chocolate or tea for a little online wax shopping in a bit too!

Hi Everyone! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

For today I'm melting

Simply home Juicy Pomegranate

CFTKR Nectarine Mint....this is really nice and fresh!

Candle MB Apple Cinnamon

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

LLVV, I hope you're on the mend. [smilie=th_sml29]

Cat, have a ball shopping today! I can't wait to hear all the details. [smilie=th_OMG]

Candlelove, that's so funny about the Creme Brulee smell in your car. [smilie=th_giggle]

Tunisian, that's strange about Carol's last batch not throwing. Any clue as to what's going on? :lol:

Barbita, who's the vendor on the Buttercream Cupcakes? A few people have commented in the past that anything with "cream" in it can be rancid smelling. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I haven't had that happen, hope I never do! What'd you switch to? How's your weather down there?

Dave, great to see you posting! [smilie=th_insane]

Mom, I hope your DD gets better quick. :lol:

I'm melting LOL's Cafe Vienna. Ohhhh so strong and authentic on this cold wet day. [smilie=th_sml29] The big storm is supposed to hit anytime now. Tons of rain and up to 60 mph wind. It's a mess around here but we'll get through it! [smilie=th_aa17]

Have a good day, buddies. [smilie=th_Hnh5]

Gail

I will update you all later on my fabulous day! I also read that there's a store there that sells antiques and cakes??? Is this true? What a fabulous town if it is! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I hope you enjoyed our town today. I hope you found the antique and cake place. She makes really really good cakes. Can't wait to hear what you thought of Bolivar--wish it wasn't such a nasty rainy day for you to be here.