The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Good Morning, everyone. Thank you all for the sweet BD wishes yesterday. I did have a very nice day.

This morning it is Crosscreek Christmas Cookie. I am heading to the mall for a Christmas party in the food court with my friends. I know there will be a mob so I will leave early so I can snag us a table. Hope everyone has a great day and if any of you are in the path of that nasty east coast storm--stay safe!!

Good morning. That is a terrible looking storm brewing. Stay safe up there Buddies.

I just put a bunch of scents on. Hopefully they will play nice.

YC - Buttercream

HoT - Honey Gingerbread

Crosscreek - Pink Christmas

Nene's - Cupid's Candy Apple

plus the candles.

Boy, the kids just spring out of bed when there's no school. Don't they? [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] [smilie=th_yay] The sun's not even up yet and I hear them. We're going to make Christmas cards for our neighbors this morning.

good morning, all.

hope you all have a nice weekend of fun and enjoyment. Jules, I imagine malls on the last weekend before christmas will be nightmarish. smart to leave a bit early to snag a table. If I can sit from afar and not have to get mixed up with the lot, it's kind of fun to be a spectator of a crowd of people--again from afar. lol

a bit of snow overnight but nothing major. this is sticking.

Angies-pink seduction(or something like that) in the BR

CBV twilight candle in the bath

Can-do sugar butt and remelt of CBV Christmas buttered rum in the LR

Good Morning!

I am the only one up...not counting Daisy. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] The snow already started. I thought it was going to begin in the afternoon. [smilie=th_yay] I need to attend a funeral this morning and I hope it's not too nasty out. The rest of my siblings just can't venture out in this weather, they live too far away. Hope everyone else stays safe!

Melting:

Glory Shone and Jolly, Happy, Soul...both from CYS...perfect and minty!

Good Morning Everyone!

I haven't done much posting in this thread because I haven't melted anything in a few days.

Very busy time of year.

It looks like we are in for lots of snow today. Even though it is pretty I won't be able to do all I have to do. I had a 30 year college reunion party last night. That was wonderful! Tonight I am supposed to go to an annual Christmas dinner with friends. I guess we will have to see how the snow goes. It is not sounding good.

I have to go downstairs to change out the melters. I will report back later what I put on.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning!

Lots of snow headed our way too. I love a good snowstorm. I'm planning on baking Christmas Cookies with DD and cooking a pulled pork in the crockpot for today. DD is disappointed that her new Disney movie may have to wait until next weekend.

Last night I melted Carol's Christmas Cookie and Cedar Chest. I couldn't get a good whiff of the cedar one because I turned it off too soon to go to bed so I'm melting that one again this morning. I'm also melting Pecan Cheesecake Brulee which is awesome. I'm burning YC's Christmas Cupcake.

for all of you that have this bad weather coming, I hope you are able to snuggle in and enjoy from the other side of the window.

LLVV, I haven't melted the pecan cheesecake yet, but on cold sniff there is something else I detect. Is it a down of musk or something?

We got a little snow overnight....yay! [smilie=th_yay] We're only supposed to get a few inches, nothing like that predicted for the east coast. Everyone stay safe in the storm, sounds like it might be significant.

Burning GC's Cozy Christmas this morning.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

santa-106.gifMorning all!

Haven't been here in what feels like forever. Work has been so busy, but that's a good thing. happy-dollar-signs-094.gif

Burning a Slatkin Vanilla Shortbead candle along with my Snickerdoodle snowmen candles.

Melting CCCC Pink Sugared Spruce in the LR and kitchen...

Melting Can Do Whipped Cream and Honeydew in the BR...

Have a great day!dance-057.gif

[smilie=th_hmph]

Starting out on this snowy morning with

bizzy B's Creme Brulee and Cinnamon buns

bizzy b's Creamy Eggnog and Cinnamon sticks

CFTKR Maple Sticky buns and Sugar Crunch Latte

all are very yummy!

Everyone in the path of the snowstorm,be safe,it sounds like a pretty big bad storm!

Happy Saturday-before-Christmas, buddies!

Maggie, I'm sorry you have to attend a funeral, especially this time of year. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Jason, what didn't you like about Christmas Kitchen? Just curious because the name is so inviting!

Those of you having parties and get-togethers this weekend, have a wonderful time!!

I hope all of you and your loved ones in the path of inclement weather stay safe and comfortable.

I'm melting LOL's Winter Skye. It's not really my type of scent but for some reason I'm liking this one. Not loving, but liking. Don't you think it's amazing how these talented candle makers can give you a sense of "winter sky"? Cool, fresh air, wide open crispy horizons, with rain or snow off in the distance. Incredible! Okay, now I'm cold. :?

Be well, everybody! [smilie=th_hmph]

Gail

Sticking candycanes to the wall????? [smilie=th_hmph]

Not melting anything right now because this morning I realized my huge cedar Christmas tree was dead as a doornail and those little "leaves" were all over the place. :?

So I undecorated that baby, hauled it out, cleaned up the huge mess and headed to a lot where they still had a few trees remaining. Then I decided to decorate the new tree differently [smilie=th_laughing]

Ha!! Jules, you could write a book just with your one-liners!

Dabba, that's a shame about your dead tree. What happened to it? Not enough water? Good luck with the new one!

Gail

House is smelling great today. I have melting gingerbread latte from Can-Do in living room, Red Hot Beans in bedroom from Can-Do and Holiday Bayberries from YC. in the kitchen I have Pumpkin Pie from YC and dining room is Harvest glow in gingerbread cookies. Have a great weekend all!

Needed something strong to cover up the eggs, sausage and hashbrowns DH made for breakfast- CinnaMint from Scentsy ought to do the trick. Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday.

oh no, Dabba! whata dissapointment and all that energy that goes into decorating a tree, a real one no less!

twinsmom, wow I bet your house smells sooo good. great scent blends.

mpfand, one of the reasons I don't like to fry bacon or make french toast is that lingering smell that takes what seems like forever to get it out. not sure what it is about french toast that has such a funny smell.

afternoon switch outs: Cheryl's by the fire in the LR

Cheryl's bear claw in the BR. perfect for my nap!

I just put on Busy Bee Deck the Halls and CCCC Deck the Halls.

I am just going to drive DD back to the city. It has already started snowing and I want to get back here before it piles up, When I get back I will light some candles. I have to do lots of laundry and wrap some more gifts.

mpfand, one of the reasons I don't like to fry bacon or make french toast is that lingering smell that takes what seems like forever to get it out. not sure what it is about french toast that has such a funny smell.

So true! There's nothing worse than cooking smells interfering with my smellies. [smilie=th_hmph]

Awww...Dabba, sorry about your tree. Wow :shock: ...U sure did a heckova lot of work this morning, probably all before 10:00 am. :?

Jules - were they at least spelling out a Christmas greeting w/the candy canes? [smilie=th_laughing]

Twinsmom - all those scents U having going sound scrumptious! [smilie=th_hmph]

Earlier I had on LOL's Rocky Mnt Christmas. That is one strong scent! I cut the tart in quarters and it was still strong. Was almost to the point of shutting it off cuz it was giving me a headache, but, fortunately, it mellowed out. Nice scent, but vedy strong. Now, I've moved on to chunk combo tart from Cheryl in Eggnog & Nutmeg.

Hello again. SEVeyesB08_th.gif

Dumped all my melters...bet we have the best smelling trash around!2qcmh45.gif

Melting CCCC Christmas Cookie in the LR...

SSS Pumpkin Cookie Brulee in the kitchen...

Grantata is melting SSS Strawberry Noel in his room...

Can Do Lilac Linens in the BR...

Gail...good thoughts going out to you and your friends. 16.gif

tunisianswife...how did you do the youtube review? It was very informative. It's nice to put faces to names. 128fs318181.gif

All of you that are getting the white stuff 2023.gif please be safe.

Dabba...last year I put up a fresh wreath and garland on our fireplace. NEVER AGAIN!swear1.gif When I got ready to take them down, they were so dried out that I couldn't even get the lights off. I just threw it all away. I'm sorry about your tree.

Y'all have a great rest of the day.banana_smiley_32.gif