The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to say I love this site and have finally got the courage to join in. I have been a candle freak forever and because of this site I am now a melt freak too! I love all the information I have gotten from reading everyones reviews and have enjoyed trying some new companies that I have read about here.

I live in Colfax, Iowa and I have three grown children and five grandchildren. You know you have a wax addiction when your daughter and daughter-in-laws shop for candles/melts at your house. Also my grandkids love to get out my melts and smell them and pick out the ones they want to melt. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Hi Terrie! [smilie=th_sHellobar] You're going to love it here!

That's too funny about the daughters candle shopping at your house! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

I don't know where Colfax is, but my DH's best friend lives in Newton, Iowa. It's outside of Des Moines. Do you know it?

Enjoy!

Gail

thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Puppylove I do know where Newton is - my hubby worked in Newton for Maytag until they sold out - it is about 18 miles from my house.

I know I'm going to enjoy this board so much - the only problem is I can only get on at work - we live way out in the country and can only get dial up which takes forever to see anything!! But I keep sneaking looks in between working. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Wow Terrie, 18 miles from Newton, eh? You are indeed quite close to our very good friend!

Have fun here on the forum. It's a fabulous resource full of wonderful people!

Gail

Guest Anonymous

Welcome! The more time you spend on here, the more addictive this site becomes! Have fun!