The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

They're pretty long...but since they're black I don't need to worry about mascara too much.

The person below me is good about getting a physical every year...don't look at me. [smilie=th_pardon]

Yes, I do have my candle stash divided into Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter scents.

The person below me keeps a large tart stash on hand.

Why yes...I do keep an overwhelming, exorbitantly large tart stash on hand.

The person below me unpacks a new wax order the day it arrives.

Yes...I did. Then I started buying those popsicle sticks but the only one eating them was me...so I stopped. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

The person below me has a "theme" in their home.

Hmmmm....don't know. I have lots of furbabies, so, I 'spose it could be a TOO MANY PETS! :wacko: theme. :lol: I do like the prim look, tho.

The person below me watches Animal Planet.

Not I...I usually have stubs anyway...I'm too lazy to work on them properly. :blush:

The person below me owns a suncatcher or two.

I technically 'own' several, but had to take them down cuz the kitties thought they were little pinata's (how do I put the squiggle thingy over the n? [smilie=th_scratch] ) for them to bat at/break. :rolleyes:

The person below me has wallpaper in at least 1 room in their house.

Does wallpaper border count? I covered my bathroom walls with border so I could have a library in my bathroom!

The person below me is going to see the new Harry Potter movie tomorrow.

Nope, I'm not. Sssshhh...don't tell anyone [smilie=th_thsecret] ...but, I haven't seen any of the HP movies. [smilie=th_jay]

The person below me has started getting school supplies for their kids/grandkids already.

It's not an actual job, but I do get paid for dog agility training. Love it more than I can express! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]There's nothing better than showing people that gentle training methods are the best way to go!

The person below me has a mild little phobia about something. [smilie=eek]

Yeah, I have a few bug/critter related phobias. I hatz those spiders and centipides [smilie=th_paper-bag] , but even more....I'm askeered of bees and wasps. [smilie=th_cha60] I think I might jump outta the car if one flew in. Yep, even if I was driving. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

The person below me bought ice cream this week.