The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I normally don't order during the hot summer months, [smilie=th_butbutbut] I'm off work next week and might take the opportunity of being home to squeak an order in somewhere. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

The person below me is adventurous and likes to try combo's of different scents.

[smilie=iagree] Yes...you should.

Adventurous...not really....but I do like to try interesting combos that the vendor makes up...Im not very good at mixing up my own concoctions...yikes. [smilie=th_u53]

The person below me likes their candle color to match the room they are in.

[smilie=iagree] Yes...you should.

I did! [smilie=th_yay]

I wouldn't say I order them to match exactly....but I do get it in a color I like. And that also usually 'goes' with the room. I luv color [smilie=th_smilies-2] so I do usually get a color instead of white.

The person below me is planning on visiting a 'theme' park this summer.

Yes...I watched the entire season of Lost a couple months ago...wanted to see ehat I was missing...it was great.

The person below me follows Feng Shui.

Yep, I have a fireplace, but, it's not a 'working' fireplace. I'd like to have gas logs put in some day. Luv the look of it, tho, and the mantel gives me a perfect decorating feature.

The person below me is passing on a 'crafting' skill & teaching it to their kids/grandkids.

Welp...nobody has been eager enough to try to learn anything I have to offer yet...but they are young so I am hoping I can pass on something at some point! [smilie=th_sign0164]

The person below me is a late owl.

No...I don't think so...I think I fall right in the middle...5 foot 6 inches....but I always felt so tall next to my friends...wasn't fun.

The person below me has cracked a tooth. (Just happened to me last night whilst eating some popcorn... [smilie=th_a136] ...I used to have hardy teeth.)

[smilie=th_thsecret] Well...I must admit...I am a late owl for sure...I could stay up all night if I didn't force myself into the bed. But even while I'm on vacation, I try to get up with the DH.

[smilie=th_baaaaa] Sleep, shmeep.

Yep, unfortunately, I've had that happen, too. Chomping on a piece of candy, of course. [smilie=th_roll] I hope it isn't hurting you. Did just a little piece come off or did the tooth actually crack?:wacko:

The person below me likes Mexican food.

Yep...love the Mexican food! YUM

The person below me has, at some point, inhaled helium from a balloon to talk like a "wee" one.

Thanks for asking Sweet! [smilie=th_friends] Well, a corner of the tooth enamel cracked off...probably a quarter of my molar...I can't get in to see the doc till next week... [smilie=th_sad2hz1] It's a little sensitive to temps and I can't chew on that side...but thank goodness I did'nt expose the root!