The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Negative on that one too! Don't want to be out on the roads. Just celebrating at home with the kids.

The person below me has played a board game this week.

Nope, I don't. I try and get clothes I can hang up right from the dryer. My sis is the opposite - I think she irons her socks. :D

The person below me makes bean soup with the leftover Christmas ham.

Nope...the DD#1 stayed where she was for the night...I don't like anyone driving on NYE.

The person below me will start eating lots more salads this month.

I could. I should. I like salads but they're kind of a pain to make. Chop this...slice that...chop this.... yeah, I know. Not a very good excuse. [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me doesn't make New Year's resolutions.

Nope...we are fenced in so no deer come in...if I feed the birds I end up with clans of squirrels! And I don't want the geese here...they nest next door and they are LOUD! [smilie=th_107] I think my "vicious" Daisy keeps everyone at bay!

The person below me has gotten a wax gift this season.

No...thank goodness. We did that in the last house and I was miserable microwaving everything in the living room for months! :(

The person below me still has a VHS player with their TV.

Yes, I have been thinking about the beach lately. We have a beach house and I miss it. I will be going there for a weekend this month.

The person below me has taken down their holiday decorations.

No..not yet! I love them up and it's hard for me to take them down...my living room is burgundy, gold and green so they match perfect...probably take them down this weekend. :(

The person below me is all out of Christmas/Holiday cookies.