The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Sweet, that stinks...it's SO early! I rarely know what I'm doing until Spring at the earliest.

YEP! Actually, I have been trying out different soups. YUM.

The person below me has ALWAYS had a pet (otherwise know as a fur baby or scale baby or shell baby!) [smilie=th_huganimal]

Heck yeah! My arm feels naked without it, plus I am time and space impaired, I would have NO CLUE what time it was without a watch! lol

The person below me has bought something good from Craig's List.

Nope, we never order pizza. I make it at home though, probably twice a month. I've got food allergies, so I do a lot of from-scratch cooking.

The person below me has a fancy cell phone.

Oh man, yes. I can't read in the car at all! I even have a hard time texting when I'm a passenger in a car. It is terrible. I'm jealous of my son - when we take road trips he can read, play video games, and watch movies. All I can do is sleep, knit, and look out the window!

The person below me likes flavored creamer in their coffee.

Nope, not really. I catch a bit of it now and then, but overall it is just too much poop talk. I used to catch his segments on Oprah and it just wans't something that I'd want to see a WHOLE hour of, ya know? How can they ALWAYS be talking about that?

The person below me doesn't mind doing the dishes.

Ugh!! I hatz doing the dishes! :wacko: I'd almost rather throw em out and buy new ones...pots & pans included. [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me has at some time forgotten to renew their drivers license.