The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

No, we have a Rainbow.

The person below me has a friend or family member with a birthday this month.

I've been trying to, not even referring to it as a 'diet', just trying to eat healthier. 'Sides...diet is a 4 letter word... [smilie=th_1286B215]

The person below me likes a chef knife with a wooden handle better than a molded handle.

Do tarts count?

lol

I bought a new (bed) pillow for DH today. His was flattened and, um, yucky.

LOLOL

The person below me belongs to a club or volunteer organization.

Probably...but it's still in the "fits inside" zone so I'll probably wait a couple of weeks. [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me might make a bid on a Dream Tarts auction before she closes up.

Mmmebeeee. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] (said like the guy in the Christmas commercial for the PO who's living in the gingerbread house in the front yard and mmmebeeee baking snickerdoodles [smilie=th_giggle] )

The person below me likes the smell of roses in the garden, but not in waxies or B&B.

The person below me drinks Sobe.

Nope, not me, but my son likes it from time to time. I generally don't allow sugary drinks, but every so often it won't hurt.

The person below me has a cute front door mat.

Yup, I sure do and there is nothing like the scent of bread baking (I love the real thing - wonder why I don't love it in wax . . . hmmmm)

The person below me owns 2 or more "As Seen On TV" items, and please feel free to name them.

I have been re-using the same handbags for a couple of years, but have been wanting a really nice high-end leather satchel. I often watch the handbag shows on QVC and just drool over the Makowsky, Dooney and Bourke, and Fiore pieces.

On that note:

The person below me owns a Vera Bradley bag or accessory.