The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Absolutely!!! Pumpkin pie is my all time favorite and I would not miss a chance to have a piece (I keep saying I'm gonna bake one in June but I never do - there's Christmas in July so why not Thanksgiving in June?!)

The person below me does volunteer work.

Last year my sis offered to make Thanksgiving dinner, and we're making that our new tradition, so now I get to watch the parade... :thyay:

The person below me has some holiday decorations they've made themselves.

I get to watch this year too, Sweet!! I'm so excited!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I have lots of Christmas ornaments that I've made for the kids each year.

The person below me prefers pumpkin pie over apple pie.

Yes :blush: I must confess I have done both...but I would [smilie=th_m4t3zo4] my kids if they ever did either one!!!!

The person below me eats the drumstick on Thanksgiving.

I keep trying to like them. The idea appeals to me, but the taste is usually a let down for me. [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me got gold foil covered chocolate coins in their Christmas stocking when they were a kid.

Not that I can remember - I remember foil covered chocolate Santa's tho. And I do use those coins every year, because the Lepreachauns drop some in our yard every St. Paddy's day on their way back from the pot-o-gold! lol

The person below me has visited a Turkey Farm. (ack)

Yep, I can. It's been a while since the sewing machine has been put to use, tho & is looking a little dusty. That's what this lil guy ----> [smilie=th_cha40] is doing....he's dusting, right? :D

The person below me has fish for dinner at least once a week.

Oh, I used to love it and always try to get backstage...I usually did! :) Not anymore...I'm feeling like a codger these days.

The person below me usually starts listening to Christmas music before December starts.

Maggie - you wild thang you!! (I bet there's some stories there! woo hoo)

;)

As for the Christmas music - not by choice. But I end up listening to it in the stores and stuff.

:mellow:

The person below me can toss a pizza pie crust.

Oh Laurie..not too many exciting ones! ;) We were young and foolish and liked to laugh...I think most of the time they wondered how we even got back there! LOL

As far as tossing a pizza...not very good!

The person below me rides a bike daily.

Nope...usually I try to get it done the first weekend in December!

The person below me usually eats Thanksgiving leftovers the entire weekend after Thanksgiving.