The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Good morning all! [smilie=th_blij51] I'm melting SH's Caribbean Strawberry in a chunky tart. It's the cutest blend of pink and white, and the scent is spectacular, as is the throw. [smilie=th_e16]

Gail

Just got back from the hair salon and everyone's scents sound amazing. On the cool side today....Melting Cheryl's Citrus and Teakwood in the BR...WOW this one was a freebie and I love it! Strong and relaxing. Strawberry Patch from Country Lights in the LR & K....smells great but not strong enough...it might be the palm wax.

Have a great Saturday All! Off to trim the trees and bushes. B)

Great scents today around this board.

Today I'm burning candles.

WG - White Cherry Cheesecake hearth candle

YC - Autumn Woods jar

Ilume - Roasting Chestnuts double wick leaf container

Had HoT - Elfies Ice Cream Cake on last night. Just got lucky pulling a melt out of an old stash basket. It was good.

I am now melting BG Vanilla Caramel Creme Cookie. Oh soooo good B) Also melting YC Almond Cookie. My house smells yummy delicious. :lol:

I've been out shopping today and came home with a $5.99 candle from Michaels that I think is going to be a winner. It is a large jar and the fragrance is Baked Cookies. I've had it on about an hour now and it is wafting throughout the house. The best part is that they also sell illuma lid type lids that fit these wider jars. I usually have to use a flat one from Yankee which is fine also, but these are the domed ones and they fit the Mainstays and other cheaper jar candles that have the wider mouths. Only $5.99 for those as well. Also have on HL Mulled Cider, Candy Corn and Spiced Cranberry as well as my Mainstays Vanilla. It is starting to smell pretty good in here. Have a great night all.

Been fruity here today:

Orange Bliss - Cheryl's. This has lasted all day

Ripe Blueberries - Bissy's, from a buddy - thanks! One of the nicer blueberries I have smelled.

Helped my sis w/her garage sale all day today. I brought some extra tarts and a melter and melted CrossCreek's Frosted Sugar Cookie. [smilie=th_create] Got lots of oooohs....ahhhhhs...& yummmms. Also took a list of online etailers in case anyone wanted to find more melties. Hopefully, I've enticed a few more newbies .... :shock:

Melting Nene's Country Cabin. [smilie=th_00000020] ....it's a good one!

:oops:

Guest ilovescentedthings

were melting

nutmeg and orange zest by scentsy

toasted caramel sugar by scentsy

vanilla custard candle in the bathroom

sizzlin coconut by scentsy

Sweet&spicygrl, that's pretty funny, but a good idea too. I'll bet you gained more than a few new scent recruits at that sale today.

I'm melting Country Home scents Warm Cranberry Crisp

Bizzy B's - Cappuccino & Biscotti

(I may have gotten the scent names wrong, but they're close)

Good morning. Wishing everyone a great Saturday!

I have one candle lit this morning. It's called Back Porch from Yoder Candle Co. I am really liking it so far....nice blend of vanilla and amber. The candle is burning very nicely...steady flame, no flickering, almost a full pool of wax after about an hour. Awesome!

Aria, how strong is it?

Moderately strong...it is only an 8 oz jar. Not wicked strong, but a decent amount of scent throughout my entire LR area and drifted up the staircase....

Melting Blue Sugar from Can-Do this evening....a classic!

Helped my sis w/her garage sale all day today. I brought some extra tarts and a melter and melted CrossCreek's Frosted Sugar Cookie. [smilie=th_create] Got lots of oooohs....ahhhhhs...& yummmms. Also took a list of online etailers in case anyone wanted to find more melties. Hopefully, I've enticed a few more newbies .... :shock:

Melting Nene's Country Cabin. [smilie=th_00000020] ....it's a good one!

:oops:

I love it...we must spread the joy, right?