The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Great pictures Lana! I wish I lived by you...lucky! How does the Breakfast in Vermont smell? The name grabbed my attention.

Melting Bellissima Bella this morning. Nice but so far my favorite is Forever Alice.

Hi all! Currently melting:

K - Lollipops - Spotted Hog - A favorite

LR - Citrus Blast - Kerry's - A very nice scent but not much throw

BR - Green Apple Pucker - Blue Gecko - A favorite & so strong!

Bathroom - Plumeria - Rosa's - A very nice moderately strong true plumeria.

Also burning a B&BW Jasmine Vanilla jar in the bath.

Good morning!

ARIA - It's CRANBERRY WOODSPICE! I have it melting right now...very very close to YC's Autumn Gold...maybe even the same.

Right now besides Cranberry Woodspice I also have Buttered Maple Oats melting and am burning YC's Pineapple Cilantro.

I LOVE CRANBERRY WOODSPICE! I think you are correct...the two scents are very similar. I know I have some of that CW around here, probably haven't melted it since last winter. Thanks so much girl!

:P

No problema! I'm always happy to help an addicted wax fan like myself.

My husband and I slowly cleaned the house today (you know, he had to go out and get a couple of Starbucks Venti Light Fraps just to help us get thru the afternoon, the music has to be upbeat and loud, the candles and tarts had to be going as well as taking a hundred breaks). Anyway, that's all done and it turned into a coffee morning and afternoon since the front melt (Can Do Blackberry Croissant wasn't doing anything for us).

Front: Nene's ~ Cinnamon Coffee ~ a fav and a re-order but didn't re-order enough

Back: CBV ~ Coffee Bean ~ ok but not as good as the Kahlua Cafe O'Lait ~ now that was good!!!

Also burning a couple of Illuminations Coffee Candles that have next to no scent but so what.

Cisley

Today it's Spiced Pumpkin Brulee from BG. Wow!! Love this!!

Cindy - isn't that soooo good? I luv it, too. [smilie=snoopy]

I was in a shopping mood earlier, so figured I'd better get outside and do yardwork, and popped Bissy's Holiday Craving in the melter. When I came back in, the house smelled AMAZING! This is one fantastic scent.....yummmmmers! :P

Hello!

Here's tonight's lineup.....

Warm Glow hearth ~ Hot Apple Butter ~ so glow-y and nice background scent

CYS melt ~ Pumpkin Patch ~ I love it...perfect for a fall evening and reminds me a lot of Lessie's Haunted House from Can-Do...maybe a little more subtle.

Dew Drop melt ~ Festival of Lights ~ love it...a very good version of this scent.

YC melt ~ Autumn Leaves ~ perfection!

Good Saturday Evening.

I'm melting Pumpkin Spice from Carol and burning YC's Napa Valley and Cinnamon & Sugar.

sweet....it is very good....I can't wait to get more of this one!!

Tonight it's Peppermint Bark from Can-Do....another great scent!

Good morning smellies.

I just put on:

BG - Creamy Peach Crumb Cake

Can-Do - Apple Celler

YC - Autumn Woods jar

Southern Alchemy - Halloween layered jar

YC - Autumn Wreath 2 tealights

Cozy Cottage - Pumpkin Cookies - yum

Good morning!

Vanilla Apple ~ Can-Do

Jules, I'll bet your house smells great right now!

Barbita, I just remembered that I have a YC Almond Cookie tart I've been meaning to melt...I am hoping it's a winner!

Good Morning!

Melting the last of CFTKR Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints in 2 melters.

GHBT - Breakfast with Grandma.

Burning last of PI's Almond Vanilla.

Good Morning!

Melting the last of CFTKR Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints in 2 melters.

GHBT - Breakfast with Grandma.

Ladycl3 - luv those Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints! :oops: What a coincedence [smilie=th_insane] ... I was just looking at GHBT. :P What do U think of the Breakfast w/Grandma?

Melting Nene's Pumpkin Spice Latte while drinking a cuppa Int'l coffees Pumpkin Spice Latte. Good stuff! (both!)

Good morning all!

I'm melting Can-Do Applesauce Cake and burning Old Virginia Caramel Apple in the living room. In the kitchen I'm melting CFTKR Apple Dumpling and burning Yankee McIntosh. Bathroom melt is Alternative Breeding Wake the Dead and bedroom melt is Fragrant Memories Spiritual Awakening.

Great pictures Lana! I wish I lived by you...lucky! How does the Breakfast in Vermont smell? The name grabbed my attention.

MaggieMae,

The Breakfast in Vermont is very nice. It has been melting for a long time, a really long time, and still throwing. It is hard to describe, but I really like it.