The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

This morning melts are-

Cowgirls N Pearls-SSS

Rosemary Mint-Mr. Momz

Bikini Beach-Aroma Soy

Sugar Cookies-Just Tarts

Butt Naked-Tattered Silk

Pink Sugar-Crosscreek

Hope everyone has a great day. Hiking sounds like a great time Gail. I didn't hike in the trails yesterday, but may as well have-we spent the day searching for my glass pattern in every town we could drive to. I love hunting in the shops for a great price.(Just finding my pattern is a feat in itsself)

So do tell about your fabulous lunch...

I'm melting CFTKR's Sugar Cane & Vanilla. It's cloudy here so I also have 2 candles burning this morning - YC's Harvest and North Pole.

Susan - I think I have that Slatkin's candle somewhere. I need to dig it out for fall.

I'm melting Lavender Martini from Bissy's. This is an awesome scent. I really believe that she is now my favorite vendor - both for wax and for bath & body products. I used her Tranquil Sleep lotion last night and it is great. I need to start putting aside some money now so I can buy more stuff for the holidays.

Hiking sounds like a great time Gail. I didn't hike in the trails yesterday, but may as well have-we spent the day searching for my glass pattern in every town we could drive to. I love hunting in the shops for a great price.(Just finding my pattern is a feat in itsself)

So do tell about your fabulous lunch...

Hi everybody! [smilie=th_wave] This morning's melt is You Big Flirt from Carol. Yummers. And kudos to Carol for yet another fabulous fragrance!

Hey Tunisianswife, it's great to see you posting already! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Yep, Cat, it definitely sounds like you put some mileage in! Did you find your glass pattern?

The hike was fabulous, although at 7500' elevation, we were a-huffin' and a-puffin' and that's not a reference to wax! [smilie=th_a136] Lunch was in a little place called "Sweet Basil Bistro." As we were standing outside reading the menu on the window, people kept coming out and raving about the food. My girlfriend asked one of the groups, "So are you the owners?" [smilie=th_blij31-1] After all the glowing reviews, we had to give it a try. She had Parmesan Meatball Marinara Baguette Panini and I had Grilled Portobello Mushroom, Melted Gruyere Cheese, and Roasted Tomatoes Baguette Panini. Oh-ma-gosh-oh-ma-gosh, it was divine! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

It's about fifty miles from here and we're definitely going back! We might even hike while we're there. [smilie=th_e16]

Gail

Hi all! DP and I went on a little impromptu getaway (last minute decision) and we just got back last night. I missed my wax very much, but found a package from Blue Gecko waiting for me! Hope everyone has been well.

Currently melting:

K - Green Apple Cotton Candy - Rosa's - A very nice scent but not nearly strong enough

LR - Paradise Reef - GHBT - A favorite

BR - Sea Island Grapefruit - Spotted Hog - A very nice moderately strong scent

Bathroom - Cool Mountain Lake - Cloud Nine - A nice scent but could be better & stronger.

Good Wednesday Morning!

Wow, I was so exhausted last night, I got up late and they said they were turning the water off for the day ~ yikes ~ soooo

Front melt: B&BW ~ Ginger Vanilla ~ I really like this fragrance even if it's light

Back melt: Nothing yet. I NEED my Nene's and Blue Gecko packages so I can use my electric melter!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Speaking of Blue Gecko, I have never cured her stuff, Lana. And for those who think they need to cure Nene's, I asked Missy and she said you don't need to.

Cisley

Good Morning Everyone!

Haven't had much time to post lately, trying to get back into the swing of school for the DD and soccer stuff that is going on.

Last nights melt was my all time favorite scent YC Autumn Leaves. I could smell it 24 hours a day, seven days a week!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Guest ilovescentedthings
Late afternoon melts

Living room..Zucchini Bread....CCS

Comp...Honeydew Melon...CCS

So glad Tammy is back open.

what does ccs stand for?

I changed out scents & decided to finally try a couple of the new YC Fall scents, so:

K - Be Thankful - YC - Hard to describe what it's supposed to smell like exactly and the scent description is suitably vague but I do smell spices and I like it.

LR - Cherry Vanilla Swirl - CFTKR - A favorite

BR - Autumn Fruit - YC - Awesome strong scent - loving this one - a new favorite!

Bathroom - Garden Gate - CFTKR - A very nice moderately strong floral

Oh Gail that sounds yummy! I really want to come hiking with you and check out that bistro-I am a sucker for a great panini. And all the hiking would justify the calorie expense!!

I did find two things that I have been on the search for-today!! So tomorrow, I think we will stay at home and do the things we have put off all week so far. It's been nice to hang out together, doing grown up stuff while the kids are at school.

This afternoon-melting Goose Creek-Apple Bourbon and Maple Toddy

DH found these in one of the "antique" shops we visited today. Nice cold sniffs,not too strong on the throw. About a med.

Hope you all have a great evening.

My evening melts are:

SSS - Pink Sugar

Ashman's - Strawberry Melon

Both of these are very good and last a long time.