The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

At school this morning I started with GHBT cracklin' birch..melted it for about three hours...strong but not for me...has too much of a men's aftershave scent!

Now I've just started GHBT grapefruit and mango...jury is still out!...it's strong and good![smilie=th_baaaaa]

Good morning!

Dabba, ITA! GHBT is awesome but Cracklin' Birch, not so much. Besides, I wouldn't want DH to come home and smell men's cologne in the entry! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

No melting around here today. I'm off for a day of mountain hiking! So much of our beautiful forest has burned, but so much still remains and I'm really thankful for that.

Have a wonderful Tuesday, everyone.

Gail

Good morning! I just put in the scent I won the LOL scent naming contest with.. Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins. I just started it, so I am not sure yet, but I am really hoping for greatness!!

I am at work melting Cleanse Your Soul's Las Vegas. I LOVE this scent! I see that CYS tarts at work are THE THING. The scents are mellow but still nice and strong. But not overpowering.

I will be reordering both Blue Like Jazz and Las Vegas. AWESOME.

Hi Allie! Was wondering how you would describe Las Vegas....the description on CYS sounds like an odd combo. Would it be a floral scent? I've never smelled cactus... [smilie=th_cc8]

Melting Sweet n Yummy from Cheryl's this morning....I LOVE this one!!!

[smilie=th_baaaaa] on that contest win Darling! It sounds like it might be a winner...any blueberry is a fav of mine!

Good Morning!

Well, this was THE day. I had burned all but the large 3-wick B&BW Vanilla Coconut down so it was time to get out the NEW B&BW Ginger Vanilla.

Ok, one 3-wick and 3 small candles later, I am thinking ~ What was I so excited about??? It smells very pleasant but it's not as strong as I thought it would be and that's unfortunate. I'm sure it would do better in a smaller area but I didn't buy that 3-wick and get all those small candles for free just to put them in a small area ~ ha. So, there you go.

It's kind of like that LOL Sugared Blueberrie Pancakes, Lana, the cold sniff was great but it just wasn't doing anything when melting.

Cisley

cisley.. that's too bad! I love the look of 3 wicks, but I find they rarely give the scent output I am looking for. I am really liking the Blueberry Oatmeal muffin... but the kids are not. I may have to switch it out soon.

I've never had good luck with B&BW candles...good cold sniff, but that's it!

Recent melts:

YC starfruit and orange (moderate)

YC vanilla lime (moderate)

GHBT pineappple paprika (strong)

Soy Lovely tangerine grapefruit (weak)

Can-Do pomegranate (just started it)

We have Open House at school tonight so :?

hey everyone....

Today has been a very blah melting day for me....nothing is pleasing my sniffer at all, so I finally gave up and turned everything off for awhile.

I just started Carol's All Hallows Eve (darling ghost shaped tart!) and I think we have a winner finally! :? This cute ghost was a freebie in my last order and now I want more!!!!

What's a girl to do? :lol:

Well, I must say the B&BW Ginger Vanilla was not a bad scent, just a tad light, if you know what I mean. I do like their candles, because I can smell them.

Afternoon melts:

Front: SSS ~ Pink Lemonade ~ always a good one

Back: SSS ~ Pink Lemonade ~ ditto

Just felt it was a nice day to melt some pink lemonade.

Cisley