The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

I'm melting Carol's Patchouli Embers.

A while back someone gave me an oatmeal bread recipe for the bread machine. Who was it? I want to make it again but I don't want to search through thousands of posts.

Daydreams from Candledippers in the BR...this one has been going for 2 days straight and it's still kick'in....love that patchouli smell.

Switched to Whoa, Baby from Candledippers in the K and

Prairie Kitchen in the LR from Country Button

Also have a Prairie Kitchen candle going in the FR... [smilie=th_ecd36868]

[smilie=th_ecd36868] I just got home from the dog training yard a little while ago. The melt of the day was going to be Nene's Lavender Cream. Cold sniff was wonderful, but there's been almost nothing since. :P This will never do. I must go searching for a good 'un. Be back later, buddies...

Gail

I'm melting Carol's Patchouli Embers.

A while back someone gave me an oatmeal bread recipe for the bread machine. Who was it? I want to make it again but I don't want to search through thousands of posts.

LLVV - U can find lots of info from these forum threads using the 'search' feature at the top of the forum pages. I checked for U and saw the one you're looking for is in the 'Culinary Creations - Whats for Dinner' section, posted on January 13th, 2009. HTH - :P

MaggieMae - is that your pup in your new avatar? Talk about adorable! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Just put on Nene's Banana Crumble Cake. Oh my..ohhhhh myyyyyy......it's starting to smell [smilie=th_fabulous1] in here......

Hey everyone, hope you are all well. I have been missing alot of the posts. Been busy with getting back to work and into a routine.

Melting SSS Pink Sugar and CYS Pineapple Jasmine and burning a CBV Mango Sage Tea candle and Partylite's Raspberry.

Smells very yummylicious on this Monday evening. All cleaned up and laundry going. DH is cooking dinner and then its relax time.

Have a great evening everyone.

MaggieMae - is that your pup in your new avatar? Talk about adorable! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Just put on Nene's Banana Crumble Cake. Oh my..ohhhhh myyyyyy......it's starting to smell :P in here......

Sweet~ Sadly it is not my Daisy! I tried to get some cute pictures of her, but they are too large for the avatar...I'll keep trying though...she not a baby anymore but we still think she's adorable.

Update~ Now that's my Daisy.

I'm burning a candle from Walmart mainstays in Cranberry Mandarin and I have to tell you this is really good with a great throw. it's a three wick candle and the kicker is that it only cost $3.50. Can't beat that.

Maggie, that baby puppy is freakin' adorable! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

It's a little chilly here too, Jason. And windy, whewee! A definite preview of autumn for our pleasure!

I'm still going with Nene's Lavender Cream. It's a very light scent but somewhat better now that it's had some time. I closed a few windows against the billowy breezes, so that helps too. It's not something I'd reorder but hey, it's okay after all.

Gail

"Where's my jacket? Where's my snuggy socks?"

Whoopie!!!!It's chilly tonight. Could Fall possibly be in the air :oops:?

Melting YC Almond Cookie. mmm! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I'm melting YC's Be Thankful. I love this scent. Warm, sweet yet slightly spicy at the same time. I'm buring YC's North Pole and Harvest. North Pole is interesting...somewhat similar to Jack Frost but not as minty. I think it has a lot more vanilla in it but I may be wrong as it's only a votive.

Evening melts:

GHBT - Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake (smells yummy!)

AMS - Gram's Zucchini Bread (these are my last of this scent. Hope she reopens soon)

Tonight it's cucumber melon from Candle Lynn. This has a very good throw! I still have a few more scents to try from this new vendor.

Lady -earlier you were melting Marigold Mint - can you describe it?

debra, I am not good at decribing scents but here is her description:

"It combines the fresh smell of marigold with a great gentle mint".

I think this was a sample as I rarely order florals. HTH