The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Hello

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Steph! Cat01 steered you in the right direction, for sure.

Glad to have you! [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whole_Gang]

Hi Steph. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Your mail carrier is going to stay busy on your street. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whole_Gang] It's great to have you here.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome. Hey Cat maybe you are the reason we don't have a regular mail carrier. No one wants to deliver all of your packages. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Yeah before I found this site and bath and body find I had alot of packages delivered. Oh my I am going to have to do some heavy cleaning to make from for my new habit plus all the kids new clothes. Wonder if I will need another job to support my habit.

Guest Anonymous
[smilie=th_e16] Steph! So glad you've joined us! Not a regular mail carrier, huh? :? Go figure. Between you and Cat01.....sounds like pretty good 'job security' to me. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Have fun on the boards! [smilie=th_e16]

Nope we don't have a regular mail carrier. It is because we have a very short route so whoever gets to it first is pretty much who does it.

Guest Anonymous
[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Hi Steph,it is nice to meet you. What type of scents do you like?

[smilie=th_e16]

I love sweet, fruity, foody scents. I can't have cinnamon cause it causes instant headaches. I like a few flowery scents but not many.