The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Hi All,

Today I haven't melted anything because I was busy baking a chocolate chip zucchinni cake and then some appetizers with eggplant and phyllo dough and sauteed zuchhinni...and before I knew it, it was time to make dinner...so......I will start melting tonight after cleanup.

I enjoyed reading all of what you guys are melting though [smilie=th_laughing]

[smilie=th_ahaaha] Yum. What time do we eat? [smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost]

I switched to some heavy hitters tonight.

FM - Tuscany

no name - Midsummer's Night - strong cologne scent which I usually don't care for but tonight, this one is smelling really good. Wish I knew the vendor. Looks like a Just Rght melt.

Tonight I am trying two new scents:

Front: Southern Star ~ Sugar Snaps ~ wow, this is good, smells like a sweet yummy cookie and is strong

Back: Crosscreek ~ Pink Sugar Rush ~ wow, this one is good too and strong ~ would have been better for a large room, can't believe how strong it is. It's Deana's new Pink Sugar Blend

Cisley

Ayuh....about that Midsummer's Night...

That men's cologne was smelling good at first but it kept getting stronger and stronger until it was like having 20 Leisure Suit Larrys all in the same room.

[smilie=th_ahaaha] [smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost][smilie=th_Hnh5] [smilie=th_laughing] x 5.

[smilie=th_lol22] I couldn't take it anymore.

I haven't posted in a while and am so glad to see you back Nancy! Hope things are going wonderfully for you!

Scents for the evening-

CYS-Pink Almond Cream

CYS-Pink Velvet Cake

LOL-American Dream

Have a great night all!

Jules you crack me up! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Tonight I'm melting Haley's - Black Cherry. This one is very strong and sweet!

Ayuh....about that Midsummer's Night...

That men's cologne was smelling good at first but it kept getting stronger and stronger until it was like having 20 Leisure Suit Larrys all in the same room.

[smilie=th_Hnh5] [smilie=th_Hnh5][smilie=th_Hnh5] [smilie=th_Hnh5] x 5.

[smilie=th_ee29] I couldn't take it anymore.

[smilie=th_ahaaha] [smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost] [smilie=th_laughing] [smilie=th_lol22]

Barbara

Glad to see you back Nancy! Lana, I will say a prayer for your daughter. darlin'...glad you are ok.

Melting Wintermint from Can-Do. Love it!

I am so happy to have you back, Nancy!

Jules - OK, I never need to smell that scent again...

Today has been Candle Dipper's Country Cabin - spicy, woodsy and smokey.

I haven't posted in a while and am so glad to see you back Nancy! Hope things are going wonderfully for you!

Scents for the evening-

CYS-Pink Almond Cream

CYS-Pink Velvet Cake

LOL-American Dream

Have a great night all!

Thanks, everyone, it is good to be back. I am going to be out all day so just have a HL Vanilla Hazelnut candle and a couple of Yankee votives going. Hope eveyone has a great Saturday.

Happy Saturday Everyone!

This morning I'm running to my YC store to check the Halloween stuff. I know the preview is tomorrow, but they will probably be sold out in the stores by then.

Last nights melts were both Yummy, BG Bel Vampiro, I soooo love this scent, and EW Blueberry Delight which was fruity and fabulous.

Good morning everyone. I'm doing some much needed house cleaning since I was gone last week and the guys were here [smilie=The_Hi] [smilie=th_u53] but first some more [smilie=th_confused3] [smilie=th_OMG] Jules, this is the funniest thing I have read in awile!! :lol: :lol: I'm starting the day with CHC-Bamboo Cabin. I love this scent. Everyone have a great day.

Got up waaay too early this morning in order to drive DD to her volunteer job. It's going to take a few extra cups of coffee to stay awake today :lol: , or hmmm... maybe I'll just take a nap... [smilie=th_confused3]

I started out melting GHBT Yacht Club, but it smelled like hairspray to me so I had to dump it. I moved on to GHBT Hawaiian Thunder which I'm thoroughly enjoying. I've also got CFTKR Mermaid Kisses going - I LOVE this scent! This one gets a '10', and is a definite reorder.

Happy saturday all!

Jules, you crack me up! I can sympathize with ya! I have experienced that too. And, doesn't the scent just linger? I swear I smelled it in my home for days....

This morning I am bruning a candle from CHC..the Americana triple layered candle..I am now on the blueberry layer...yummy....

This morning I am melting SSS Honeydew. A few months ago I scratched it off my list of reorders. :lol: I am now loving it. I must have a fickle nose. :lol:. I am so glad that I tried it again. [smilie=The_Hi]

[smilie=th_confused3] everyone!

Barbara

Good morning!

Melting CFTKR Best Friends

Crosscreek Pink Peeps

Gold Canyon candle in Fruit Fusion

Have a nice Saturday everyone! [smilie=th_confused3]

Good morning! :lol: I'm melting Busy Bee's Pink Fairy Dust. Love this one!

Have a great getaway weekend, Jason.

Jules, you could be a stand up comedian! [smilie=th_confused3]

Looks like our brief cool spell is about to end. Temperature will be approaching 100 in the next few days. [smilie=The_Hi]

Happy weekend, everybody!

Gail

[smilie=th_confused3]

It was so bad last night. :lol: The boys came in after a day of fishing and added their fishy stench to the mix. I turned the melters completely off and went to bed. That never happens. It was horrible!

This morning I'm easing back into it with an ancient Texas Scentsations - Dusty Mexican Morning in two melters. I found this bag of melts while cleaning out my closet stash.

No melting yet because we are going to paint DD's room today. Don't want my melts competing with the smell of paint! I despise painting, but DD's excitement is contagious. The things we do for our kids...

Hope everyone has a great day! [smilie=th_confused3]

[smilie=th_confused3]

It was so bad last night. :lol: The boys came in after a day of fishing and added their fishy stench to the mix. I turned the melters completely off and went to bed. That never happens. It was horrible!

This morning I'm easing back into it with an ancient Texas Scentsations - Dusty Mexican Morning in two melters. I found this bag of melts while cleaning out my closet stash.

:lol: EWWW fish and wax, yuck! I'm glad that things are back to normal for you. [smilie=The_Hi] Barbara ( Did they catch any fish?)