The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Jules,

Sorry about your waxtastrophie. I have also had my share of them. :?

I am now melting EW Lemon Biscotti YUM!!!!! This is a strong one :P

It is only half way melted and I can really smell the bakery! Love, Love, Love! :lol:

Barbara

My DH better not tell me that it smells like bug spray. :lol:

So funny, jules - I was thinking "good thing that was soy - eazier cleanup!"

Today has been Willow Creek Huckleberry.

Just added Cheryl's Lilac here at work, used 1/2 of one cube in the clamshell and I have people coming up from the back departments looking to see who got flowers! :P

Just added Cheryl's Lilac here at work, used 1/2 of one cube in the clamshell and I have people coming up from the back departments looking to see who got flowers! :lol:

:P Haha to them.

Added SS Vanilla Butter Fudge. It's nice but the FP Prairie Kitchen jar candle is all I smell. Man, that is strong.

Good morning!!! So far I have

CFTKR-Tropical Green Apples

CFTKR-Orange Blossom Magnolia

CFTKR-Coconut Hibiscus

Have a Happy Friday!!

DENNY-Have fun at the concert tonight!!!!

Thanks floridamom - I'm really looking forward to it! :lol: Now, if I can only figure out what to wear. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

This afternoon I have been melting CFTKR - Pomegranate.

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR - Strawberry Pine

hmmm that is an interesting combo. I never would have thought to mix strawberry with pine.

ilovescentedthings - The strawberry and pine combination was really quite good. Unfortunately, it was just a little too light for me.

Guest scentedstamper

Hello! It is miserably hot here today! (again) But here in the AC with my wonderful scents mingling , it is quite pleasant! :lol: Melting a "plethora" of fruity goodness with : SS Raspberry Guava, and Lemony Fresh, CFTKR Paradise and Pink Sugared Watermelon and CD Sea Salt Caramel. Also burning 2 jar candles: both GC - Casaba Melon Sunset and Orange Mango. MMmmmmMMMmmmmmmgood!

Have a nice evening!

Sheryl

Melting 2 great scents this afternoon-

Haley's Heavenly Scents Peaches and Cream

CFTKR Pink Sugared Mimosa

Burning YC Bay Breeze

Has anybody had trouble melting Haley's Heavenly Scents in a 24 watt combo? After almost 2 hours the tart was not completely melted. This is the first time using this vendor and tart warmer as well. Just curious.

Melting 2 great scents this afternoon-

Haley's Heavenly Scents Peaches and Cream

CFTKR Pink Sugared Mimosa

Burning YC Bay Breeze

Has anybody had trouble melting Haley's Heavenly Scents in a 24 watt combo? After almost 2 hours the tart was not completely melted. This is the first time using this vendor and tart warmer as well. Just curious.

I use a 24 watt combo also and have had no trouble with her scents melting. I wonder if your new combo is not heating up properly :lol:

Barbara

These combos are from vistawholesale.com. The other 24 watt combos are from Carol. They look exactly alike. I hope that they are heating up properly.

I just started melting a sample from SSS, Baby Powder. It smells like a nursery in here.

:lol:

Barbara

Melting Amber Desire from Can-Do. This is an awesome scent! I will order more of this one!

CBV - Bayleaf and Clove

NW Soy - Turquoise Paradise.

Tried Rosa's hearts of Summer Wind scent earlier and they had very low throw - wondering if anyone else tried that scent?

Good morning!!! I'm so glad it is finally the weekend! So far I have

CFTKR-Cinnamon Blueberry

and in bath EW-Raindrops Type

I have really enjoyed all of the tarts from EW, I definently need to re-order whn she is back open!

That's all I have so far

Denny~How was the concert?? I hope you had a great time!

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!!!

I'm melting Naked Cowboy from Southern Star. This is very strong....reminds me of Angie's Oak Moss. If all the ones I got from Kim are this good I have found another good vendor to buy from. :lol:

Coconut Cream Pie from Almost Country

English Lemon Curd from Carol

These are blending nicely!