The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Tonight I am melting Haleys Red Velvet cake and its awesome [smilie=th_c61]

Good night everyone!! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Tonight I am melting Haleys Red Velvet cake and its awesome [smilie=th_c61]

Good night everyone!! [smilie=th_goodnight]

OHHH! I'm glad to hear that. I just ordered it today [smilie=cloud_9]

Barbara

Enjoying Caramel Apple from Can-Do. I think this is the first caramel scent that hasn't been too strong. I like caramel scented candles and tarts, but sometimes they are just too strong and over the top for me. I have this one melting in a tealight melter that does not get super hot, so the scent is nice and mellow. [smilie=th_goodnight] Me likey....

DH ticked me off earlier, so I think I am going to go shopping at Colonial's website and take advantage of the sale candles and $5 shipping....hehe.... [smilie=th_c61]

DH ticked me off earlier, so I think I am going to go shopping at Colonial's website and take advantage of the sale candles and $5 shipping....hehe.... [smilie=th_goodnight]

Aria, what a great way to relieve some stress and save money! [smilie=th_c61]

Tonight I'm melting CYS Pink Satsuma and Pink Crush. Together they make a great couple and it smells divine here. [smilie=cloud_9]

Just checking in to see what you all are melting - tomorrow it will only be 100 - so maybe I'll feel up to melting.

Cisley - I am south of you - and across the Columbia!

Debra and all PNW citizens, sorry it's still so hot. It was all over the news today about how hot it was and that only 12% of homes out there have A/C. They showed people putting mattresses outside to sleep. I had no idea, as around here, nearly 100% of homes have A/C.

Tonight's melt is Can-Do's Kudzu. It's ok.

Jason:

Thank you for your thoughts. The Pac NW is normally cool, with average high 76 degrees this time of year. Today it was 103 and just awful, broke a record for all time high.

My husband and I got air conditioning 4 years ago and it is a blessing right now.

They said on the local Seattle news that 15% of the people in King County (Seattle) have air conditioning. I really wonder what percentage have it in the outlining counties. Not many, that's for sure.

Late night melt in the back ~ Black Cherry from Backroad Hobbies

Cisley

Good morning candle buddies.

Busy Bee's - Buttery Banana Bread melt

FM - Hazelnut melt

BG - Spiced Caramel Latte jar

I'm only just beginning. I feel the need for scent...lots of scent. I'll report back when I decide what to do about it.

Good Morning!

I am getting the melters ready to go.

The morning's melts will be-

CYS Pink Tahitian Sunset Cake

CYS She Walks in Beauty

CTS Happy Birthday Cupcakes

Starting off the day with Butt Naked from SSS. Nice scent but not strong enough for me. Maybe it will get stronger after a while.

Good morning,

I am melting Spotted Hog,- Paradise. [smilie=th_bighug-1] This is a beautiful blend of fresh lime and citrus. I will be reordering this again. [smilie=th_00000020]

Barbara

In the back just finished Southern Star Pink Lemonade. I don't think I ordered any more of that. I will have to change that before my box goes out, if I can.

Front ~ Backroad Hobbies ~ Mango Papaya ~ fairly strong throw

Back ~ CYS ~ Pink Sugar ~ my last one

Cisley

Cisley, Girl, how many times have you added to that order???? Your package must be coming by a freight truck by now!!!!

Last nights melt was YC Lavendar Lemon or Lemon Lavendar, I forget!

:lol:

This morning, I am melting Dad's Cucumbers & Cream from Can-Do in the LR.

In the mudroom, I have Spiced Cranberry melting....not sure of the vendor...it's a chunky heart shaped palm wax tart. Smells good in there!

Starting off the day with Butt Naked from SSS. Nice scent but not strong enough for me. Maybe it will get stronger after a while.

Odd thing is, I find SSS DO get stronger after they go for a bit. I keep thinking "am I losing my mind?" Oh well, I love em.

Today I am melting Crosscreeks Vanilla Smoothie. OMG, this is STILL my favorite Vanilla of all time. I don't care if its strong or not, I LOVE it! I could melt this scent everyday of my life. I love most everything from Crosscreek. I have to say though guys. I HATED the Cuppa Chai.

Bleh............my DH came in the other day and I said "what is burning outside, the smell is on you". He was like "nothing, what are you talking about". Well, I let it go and when I walked over to the warmer I noticed it was my Cuppa Chai melt from CCk. I feel awful because I love Deana and her products and was sure I would love this one. It reminds me of the smell that stays in the walls and carpeting and furniture after a fire. Ick, could I have gotten a bad tart or something? I know a few of you guys love this one. It is NOTHING like CBV Chai Tea.

I also got the Kiwi Chamomile and that one was pretty good. I wouldn't get a bag of it, but would melt it again. I liked it much more in the beginning than at the end.

Doesn't matter because I just adore Deana and not gonna let the cuppa chai EVER keep me away from her products.