The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

[smilie=th_316785e4] Good morning.

I just put on:

PI - Woodstock (last ones, need more)

HoT - Pink Sugar Cake Bites (in the br)

I'm trying to navigate Firefox this morning. I'm an internet explorer baby so this feels awkward.

eta: Country Light - Butterscotch melt going too. It's good.

Jules

I love Firefox. I started using it about a year ago and made it my default browser. It takes a little getting use to, but I prefer it now.

Nothing going new yet.

Good to know, slpit. It's like going to a new grocery store where I don't know where anything is...but I'm determined.

Good Morning CF friends!

Have two melters going this morning...both Verbena Berry from Almost Country...so good and strong!

Jules, ITA with slpit....you will love Firefox!

I use it exclusively and love it.....firefox.gif

[smilie=th_thumbs20up] I need some energy this morn. Today I have melting:Blueberry Lemon Verbena by Crosscreek, Spring Bouquet by YC, Candy Crush Type by LOL. Have a great day.

Susan

Hi everyone!

Another nice day here, I guess I picked the perfect week to take vacation.

Stopped at YC yesterday, had to return the new fall scents and buy them back with my coupon. Also got one of the new lip glosses', the Vanilla Lime flavor. It has no taste whatsoever, but an awesome scent. Had to try it though!

Last night I melted 2 of the new tarts from YC Autumn Fruit, and Macintosh Spice, not much of a throw on either one of them, I have to get a few more and try them in tealight melters, not the combo next time. I was dying to try to the Autumn Fruit, it has such an amazing cold scent. We'll try it again and see if they are any better.

I'm melting Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe from Can-Do (love this one) and Rosa's Hot Cocoa.

sillysmom - thanks for the review on the YC lip balms. I didn't even realize they had them until yesterday when I saw it on the website. The Vanilla Lime is the one I would have chosen.

Good morning!

I'm continuing with GHBT's Tranquil Sleep. I really like this one, very soothing, sweet but not sickening, strong yet not overpowering. Long lasting too!

Gail

Good morning! I'm melting:

CFTKR: Watermelon Kick. A very refreshing scent!

Silly: I tried a Macintosh Spice votive and I know not to expect much throw from votives so I wasn't looking for throw. I wasn't very impressed with the scent. I could smell it but it was boring. I have an Autumn Fruit votive but I haven't tried it yet. I bet you'll love Be Thankful...it's the best of the bunch. Coming in a close second is Moonlight Harvest. Those others are so-so IMO.

Good Afternoon!

In the computer room I'm melting CFTKR amaretto Tiramisu a nice light bakery scent. Then I'm totally opposite in the bedroom. EW Coffee with Santa--It's my alltime favorite, [smilie=th_thumbs20up] it just makes me smile whenever I melt it, not matter what season it is. lol

Tried Make Mine A Mocha from WnS but not my type of scent. Strong though..dumped that one and added Chai Cream Cake in the LR by CYS.

Good Morning:

Front melt ~ 3 tarts from Blue Gecko ~ Harvest Spice Cake

Back ~ bakers block from Blue Gecko Cabernet Grape Parfait

Did a VERY late night back room small tart from Blue Gecko of Strawberry Kiwi. New scent to us and we really liked it.

Cisley

Starting the morning with Avocado Cilantro from Soy Lovely. Not getting the throw from these that I used to. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Good morning! I'm melting:

CFTKR: Watermelon Kick. A very refreshing scent!

Silly: I tried a Macintosh Spice votive and I know not to expect much throw from votives so I wasn't looking for throw. I wasn't very impressed with the scent. I could smell it but it was boring. I have an Autumn Fruit votive but I haven't tried it yet. I bet you'll love Be Thankful...it's the best of the bunch. Coming in a close second is Moonlight Harvest. Those others are so-so IMO.

I agree that Be Thankful and Moonlight Harvest are the best. But I also really like Farmer's Market. I thought the others were all pretty decent as well and had a nice throw. I didn't care for Lakeside Birch that much. I will have to try it again.

Today it's YC Orchard Pear.

For the day-just burning a bunch of candles and melting Lessie's Paradise Island-Can Do.

It's so strong that nothing else is needed.