The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Today I have been melting SouthernStarScents Lemony Fresh. I am not a clean fragrance type girl. I don't go for all the clean cottons and such. They usually make me sick.

NOT THIS ONE, wow! Its perfect and not over the top clean laundry. Its just "Lemony Fresh" if that makes sense, without being a pure citrus scent either.

Now I gotta get more of THIS one, dang it.

I'm melting Pineapple Sugar from Front Porch. I really like it. Unfortunately I guess I won't be able to order from her anymore.

You still can only you have to place a min of 50.00 which alot of us won't be doing so. Maybe she'll take off the minimum when she realizes it. [smilie=th_balloons]

If you really enjoy this vendor you can always split an order with a friend. I do that often with a good friend in my neighborhood. [smilie=th_8d1933ff] It works out very well for us.

[smilie=th_bb40] :oops:

Barbara

Afternoon scents are-

CFTKR Spiced Pear-very nice

An oldie but goodie in 2 melters- Candle Haven Whipped Cream and Honeydew. I did not realize I still have quite a few Candle Haven tarts left.

My SS Creme Brulee turned out to be a shooting star. It faded quickly, but wow, it was good while it lasted. I'm glad I got more of this scent.

Now the CYS Summer's Morn is smelling so good. (Mimosas, fresh linen, morning summer rain)

Sure hope Bigred get's his computer fixed soon. Here's one solution... [smilie=th_balloons]

Poor Debra, that skunk smell is like an annual event at your place. :oops: p.u.

Guest ilovescentedthings
Skunk?! Ewww!!! Don't know of a worse smell!

Aria,

You have obviously never had a cat excrete the contents of their anal gland. Makes a skunk smell like perfume!

:oops:

youre exactly right. Oh my gosh we have a cat that does that,we can't figure out why she does that. But that smell is so nasty.

Aria....what a sweet little kitten!

Today it's Vanilla from Missy's Tempting Tarts. Very good in a smaller room.

Aria - Tiger is adorable! After having an older cat, it's a real eye opener to see how much energy kittens have. [smilie=crap] Batten down the hatches.... [smilie=th_blij40]

No Bigred yet? Maybe he's finally figured out how to avoid all the sales... :lol: [smilie=HBday]

Melting Can-Do's Currantly Tea Time

Morning melt in the front rooms ~ CFTKR Vanilla Cake ~ yummy

Back ~ Nene's Orange Gingerbread

Afernoon front rooms ~ Grammas Fixins Gingergbread Latte ~ moderate throw.

Have so many of those huge tarts from Grammas sale, it's time to start melting and see what I like (new vendor for me).

Cisley

[smilie=th_blij40] everyone,

I'm melting Tranquil Sleep from GHBT. It was a freebie and I like it a lot, so it's all good! [smilie=crap]

Aria, Tiger is sooooo adorable! I love his markings and silvery color. If your posts start looking like this... thre fd mttort qpmod w xds... we'll know Tiger's doing a walkabout on your keyboard. Enjoy your little guy! :lol:

Gail

Today the weather has been so lousy that I dipped into my fall stash...Baked Apple Pie and Harvest Spice, both samples from Patsy (an e-Bay seller). These are definitely showing their age; not much throw to either of them.

I'm actually quite jealous of those of you who are in the midst of a hot summer - the weather for the past 3 months has been like one long April - rainy and cool. It has rained almost every day since Memorial Day and we haven't hit 90 yet all summer! Ugh... [smilie=crap]

mjc, it's been a lot cooler for sure! We've had lots of overcast days here too. Before we know it, it'll be Fall! C'mon summer! We need some of those super hot days!!!

Thanks again for all the nice words about Tiger. He is currently running around like a nut and playing with a small ball of aluminum foil! He also enjoys empty toilet paper rolls!

I've only got one candle going....Slatkin's Beachside. It's nice, but it's so cool this evening, I feel like I should have a warm, cozy scent instead! I'm too lazy right now to go change anything....sigh.

Tonight's wax adventures are:

Melting:

CFTKR: Cinnamon Sugar

Burning:

YC: Tropical Fruit, Lakeside Birch

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR - Rum Ripened Raisin

This scent is incredibly good. It came in a Fruit & Berries tart sampler. I can't find it currently in her store. I sure hope it will be available again.

Wishing everyone a good night! [smilie=th_316785e4]

I have had such a busy day I haven't melted anything yet, so I will head upstairs to remedy that situation with a Apple Farmer's Market from Missy. I did some more painting on the house, then got to visit with two friends who came to town, one from Utah and one from Hawaii. We sat and watched the kids in the pool while we got caught up. It was terrific! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Guest ilovescentedthings

I have crosscreek's pink sugar cake in my daughter's room, but I don't smell a thing because I am still sick and all plugged up. Nothing like being sick since Sunday and not being able to smell a darned thing.