The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Everyone's melts sound fab tonite! I put another tealight on for the Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla from CYS....this is sooooo good and a definite reorder!

How does this one smell? is it a mix of flower and spice from the pumpkin? I am trying to picture a flower scent mixed with yummy pumpkin.

ilove, it's hard to describe the scent, but I'll take a shot at it. I first smelled the spices from the pumpkin...so yummy. The vanilla note is wonderful...more of a sweeter vanilla to me and the lavender just kind of mellows the whole scent combination. Not really a flowery lavender....it just works with the pumpkin and vanilla so well. The scent was moderately strong and lasted two whole tealights!

Everyone's melts sound fab tonite! I put another tealight on for the

Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla from CYS....this is sooooo good and a definite reorder!

YUM! Arts & Hearts has a "plain"one - no vanilla. I am sooo curious how the two would be side by side!

Tonight I almost too pooped to melt :lol: . We moved the 96 year old aunt into her senior care home today. I didn't realize how that wore me out until I sat down at the computer. I am thinkin' YC Juicy Peach is about all I can muster!

Hope your aunt is doing well in her new surroundings. I am going to have to try that scent from Arts & Hearts....do you have a link? I'm telling you, the Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla from CYS is a definite keeper! I am going to order several more in the near future..... [smilie=th_1084]

Good Morning! We are enjoying a beautiful sunny morning here in Michigan....nothing like a Michigan summer!

Melting Marshmallow from Crosscreek in two melters this morning and it's so wonderful and heavenly! Really, really yummy! :lol:

Happy Melting! feedducks.gif

Aria... Crosscreek's Marshmallow is very nice.... enjoy! [smilie=th_1084]

fleur, Deana's Marshmallow is the BEST I've ever tried!

Guest ilovescentedthings
Here's a pic of our new "baby".....Tiger......

Picture392-1.jpg

He is so adorable Aria,enjoy this stage as they grow up too fast! I miss kitten hood,but we wouldnt trade our fur babies for nothing. thanks for sharing

Oh Aria... Tiger is a sweetie. Kinda reminds me of my Tip when he was a baby..The pumpkin Lavender sounds very interesting. I'll have to give it a try next order. I am melting CHC-Cedar and Saffron. This is a comfort scent for me and I'm stressed out this week with getting my son ready to move, so i need all the help I can get. I hope everyone has a great day.

Aria, so adorable. makes me want another. We have 3 children (they do not like to be referred to as pets). Cassie Mae almost 14, our 2 year old princess, Sadie, and our 1 year old Mokey. I love them to death and they bring such joy...especially when I am having a bad day.

He definitely looks like a little Tiger or a little hurricane.

So cute, Aria!! Thanks for posting a picture. Sweet!

I'm overrun with votives lately so today is another votive day.

YC - Sun & Sand 2 votives

Chrissy - Fruit Slices votive

Colonial - Orangeflower & Musk votive

Chrissy - Mango/Papaya votive

CYS - Summer's Morn melt

SS - Creme Brulee melt

YC - Pacific Coast jar

Thanks for the info on Butterfly Meadows Olive. It sounds nice.

Aria, your kitty is ADORABLE!!!! I love his coloring. Seems that you found another CYS scent I must try....

Threw on some Ice Cream Heaven from S&S this morning. I think the cups are pretty old as well, so I'll see what happens. Trying to go thru my stash over the summer so I can go "nuts" ordering in the Fall.

My two warmers should arrive today....I'm SO excited!

Good morning all! Cute kitty Aria!

I am melting Nana's Sugar Cookie-another tester I got from Candledippers

Also melting Chocolate Beans-Can Do (a nice chocolate coffee scent)

Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper-Can Do

Burning an assortment of candles and votives throughout as well.

I have to report back. I just now started all of my scents together, and all I smell is the most wonderful Creme Brulee from Southern Star. I put it in the back bedroom and I can smell it in every single room of my house. I've had great luck with SS. :lol:

Good Morning everyone!

Last nights melt was All American Apple Pie from Blue Gecko, great authentic smelling tart, I loved it!!! Today I'm melting EW's Dreamcatcher, definitely a floral scent with a very good throw.

Have a great day all!

Good morning!

I'm melting:

CFTKR's Cinnamon Sugar - Wow, so good!

Nothing burning right now.

Early this morning I started melting EW Butt Naked. This is one of my favorites.

[smilie=th_balloons] I also put in a nice order from Southern Star Scents. She has wonderful sale going on!

:oops:

Here, Aria, is the other Pumpkin Lavendar link: http://www.artsandhearts.com And wouldn't you know it...it has been awhile since I ordered so now I need to go back and spend a lil time on the site, too! :oops:

LOVE the kitty! My kitty story for the day: I woke up in the middle of the night with my cat on my shoulder. (Not usual for Mr. I Don't Need Anybody). As I sat up - once again I got another whiff of...yep...skunk!!! Dang window was only open a crack but it was enough. Apparently Mr. Kitty did not like it either!

Continuing my bad scent karma - today is not going well so far, melted Missy's Peppercorn and then Warm Vanilla Sugar and office mates have requested turn-offs...so, we are currently scent free.

Eww. Skunk. Yuck. I'm sorry your office mates don't appreciate your scents today, Debra. I hope your scent karma improves soon!

I'm melting Vanilla Sunset from LOL downstairs and Lemon Lavender from Bella's in the MB.

Guest ilovescentedthings
I'm melting Pineapple Sugar from Front Porch. I really like it. Unfortunately I guess I won't be able to order from her anymore.

You still can only you have to place a min of 50.00 which alot of us won't be doing so. Maybe she'll take off the minimum when she realizes it. :oops:

Thanks guys....we are really loving and just enjoying our Tiger....he is just as cute as he wants to be! My older cat Whiskers is still not loving Tiger....he's 15, so I'll cut him some slack for awhile. After all, he's been our only pet since he was just a wee kitten himself. He is nice enough to let Tiger drink out of his water bowl!! Hey, it's a start! Oh yeah, Tiger likes to just walk across my laptop keyboard! Too funny!

I put Carol's Raspberry Lavender on to melt, but am not crazy about it.....raspberry scents are not my favorite for some reason. I think I am going to switch to Carol's Flip Flops!

deb, thanks for the link! I've got it bookmarked to browse later today! Skunk?! Ewww!!! Don't know of a worse smell!

Jules, I am expecting my first Southern Star order any day now. Kim emailed me yesterday saying she shipped my order! She really is a gem. She emailed a couple of days ago asking whether she could substitute Key Lime Pie for Limeade in my order. Seems her new supply of the Limeade scent didn't smell quite right to her, so she didn't want to send me a "stinky" tart! I am impressed already!

Just cleaned up after lunch and we are heading out to the market.