The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Denny

ahhh... a newbie once again!

Guest Anonymous

my name is wendy and i just registered today. what a freakin site! OMG! it will take me weeks to go through it all!

i am a tea light and pillar addict - really i am a scent addict - i love anything that smells good. i love tea lights because i can put them in beautiful holders. i love having striking pillars as a part of my home decor. oh and i've never melted a tart in my life.

i'm married for 8 years this year with two young boys. i recently became a stay at home mom and find candles to be quite a comfort during my transition from corporate america to mom-on-call.

well, i'm gonna get busy reading... =)

Wendy:

Welcome and just wait until you discover the world of tarts. The scents are fabulous, not to mention the number fragrances and fantastic vendors you will find thru this site (and sales too).

I'm fairly new to the world of tarts and wow, they are addicting.

You are in for a treat.

Cisley

Welcome Wendy!

I am also fairly new to tarts. I was pretty much a candle burner before I came here, but now that I've started melting there is no turning back! If you like anything scented, you will LOVE tarts!!

Debbie

Welcome Wendy! I think you said the magic words around here-"never melted a tart". I am a longtime addict of smells and love my candles! When I figured out that I could change smells out as much as I wanted-without the commitment of a candle-off I went and never looked back.

The best thing about tart/oil melting is that you don't have the underlying burning smell-just pure scent-its fabulous! The throw from a tart versus candle is also amazing-can't wait for you to get that first tart and add to your scent addiction! Will be looking for your reviews.

Don't get me wrong-still love that candle and have quite the stash,but for day to day use-I am a certified tart junkie! Have fun and don't be shy!

Welcome Wendy!!!! Never melted a tart, OH THE PAIN! Let us know after you melt your first, you'll be hooked forever! Good Luck!

Welcome Wendy!!!! Never melted a tart, OH THE PAIN! Let us know after you melt your first, you'll be hooked forever! Good Luck!

[smilie=th_congratulations] LOL! I couldn't have said it better, Wendy! You are in for some great smelliies!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Welcome to the forum, Wendy!! I am also a tealight lover! I hoard them by the hundred dozens! LOL Which ones are your favorites so far? I really wasn't a pillar lover, but lately, I am loving them! I really like the chunk pillars--if you get a chance, check out my wax p0rn thread with pics of the ones I am talking about! :P

[smilie=th_ecd36868]

Soon, I bet we will turn you into a "tartie" though! haha

[smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous
[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Welcome to the forum, Wendy!! I am also a tealight lover! I hoard them by the hundred dozens! LOL Which ones are your favorites so far? I really wasn't a pillar lover, but lately, I am loving them! I really like the chunk pillars--if you get a chance, check out my wax p0rn thread with pics of the ones I am talking about! :P

[smilie=th_cc15]

Soon, I bet we will turn you into a "tartie" though! haha

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

i saw your p0rn pix... those are really cute!

i never really had any favorite candle makers. i bought whatever happened to be around when i needed a scent boost. it might be something from bath & body works or just as likely something from target.

i am amazed to find this site since i had absolutely no idea that there were wax addicts like you guys nor did i have any clue about all of the different suppliers for your addictions. i am going to have to pick some out to make some orders. thats the hard part... deciding where to order from...

i love the idea of tarts... being able to change the smell from day to day... i've always done it with tea lights since they are small and last only so long... but i find most tea lights don't smell up the place very well unless i have several lit. guess i need to get a melter, too... hehehe