The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Debra - I have only found a few from Sheba's that had a good scent throw. Those that did were good, though! There was a fig something or other I really liked. I'd give her another shot though and try different scents.

Skylar - I haven't tried Love Spell from Just Right. I'm glad to hear it's a good one. Gotta try it!

Sweet - Happy Birthday, girl! I hope you had a wonderful day today!!!

Just getting back home and started up a bunch of new stuff:

New candle: Georgia Peach & Country Berry - Bizzy B's

Sweet Pea - Bloomwick

Cherry Kiss - Serene Dream

Herbal Citrus & something (too lazy to go check) - Blue Moon

Sandalwood - Backroad Hobbies

Iced Lemon Biscotti - Soy Lovely

Southern Star - Cowgirls & Pearls (Vanilla / Leather)

CBV - Tuberose

Juletones

Vanilla/leather sounds very interesting. [smilie=th_cc8] Please let us know how you like it.

[smilie=th_1286B215] Barbara

This is a great scent. I just placed another order at Southern Star for lots more of these. It's a wood floor, country store, small town hardware store kind of scent. All the boys around here liked it.

Cynthia, there is nothing better than a fresh new candle. It's the best part. Enjoy.

GG - Bless Me Father

AMS - Butter Rum

for the overnight.

I've had quite an array of scents melting today:

AMS ~ Cabernet, Cherry, and Intimate Apple (all winners)

Can-Do ~ Honeydew Melon and Dad's Cucumbers n Cream (more winners)

SH ~ Twisted Peppermint and Hawaiian Breeze (I thought the Hawaiin Breeze would be a re-order, but after about an hour of melting, it filled the air with a nasty smelling undertone) [smilie=th_u53] Its a good scent, so I'll get Tropical Infusion from CFTKR since bigred says it smells the same. Bigred... [smilie=th_1286B215]

EW ~ Peppermint Kiss Kiss and Citrus Linen H20 (smells like a different oil than what she normally uses) Anyone else notice this with the Citrus Linen? [smilie=th_cc8]

LOL ~ Jeweled Citrus Cake and Pineapple Orchid (the Pineapple Orchid is the best I've ever tried) [smilie=cloud_9]

This has been a jackpot melting day! Happy Birthday Sweet! Hope your day was one of the best ever! [smilie=th_1819]

edited for update on Hawaiian Breeze

Happy Monday! (Is that an oxymoron?)

Pumpkin Crunch Cake, AMS

Orange Caramel Crumble, Angie's

Ice Cream Heaven, Sugar & Spice

French Crumb Cake, CCCC

Sweet Apple Flap Jacks, LOL. A favorite.

My Clove candle from Sweet Harvest Farms is done, so this evening I get to start yet another new candle! I had a good throw from this small candle and it burned well.

I'm getting a good throw from my Bizzy B candle. I'm glad to know that because I have several I bought long ago but haven't gotten around to burning yet.

Good Morning!

It's great to be back home! We had a great weekend in northern MI....swimming at the beaches, relaxing, eating, and hiking the sand dunes. Whew, I think I need a vacation from all that!

Anyhow, I missed chatting about waxies here! Right now I am melting....

CYS ~ Vanilla Blossom ~ Love this scent! The scent description says it "Contains notes of Vanilla, Fresh Air, Coconut, Ylang Ylang, and a hint of rose" I would get this one again!

Crosscreek ~ Fruity Fun ~ Another really good scent....citrusy and fruity and yummo!

Aria: I'm glad you had a relaxing vacation and welcome back. I am melting CYS-Hartford Hideaway. Jules, the leather vanilla sounds awesome. I may have to make an order with this company in the near future. I hope everyone has a great day- I'm packing up my MJ dolls to get ready for their new homes. [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid]

Guest ilovescentedthings

This morning in the bathroom I have cinnamon caramel latte from crosscreek going and wont proabally need to change it out till after we get back today.

Today is my daughter's 8th birthday(she too is a candle and tart girl). On Saturday my mom took her out shopping and I came along. One of her stops Yankee Candle. lol She bought a few votives. Funny thing is she is a candle hoarder,she wont use what she bought.lol Emaleigh still has candles from Illuminations that she got over a year ago for her birthday shopping trip to the mall last year. And well since Illuminations is not around in the mall anymore,just means even more she wont be buring those candles anytime soon.

[smilie=th_blij40]

So when we get back today I will let her pick out the scents today to melt.

Right by the computer I have a votive from Haley's in the scent of cap. brulee from Haley's going. Smells soo soo yummy! thank you Sheryl. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

In my daughter's room they've got coconut cupcakes going by crosscreek which we started yesterday.

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid]

Happy birthday to your dd, ilovescentedthings! That is too funny about her being a candle hoarder. LOL!

I'm not melting anything yet, since I need to ice all of the melters. But, I just wanted to drop by and say good morning. I'll post again when I get things going.

Guest ilovescentedthings
Happy birthday to your dd, ilovescentedthings! That is too funny about her being a candle hoarder. LOL!

I'm not melting anything yet, since I need to ice all of the melters. But, I just wanted to drop by and say good morning. I'll post again when I get things going.

Thank you Heidi!!! I know it is so funny with her. She has an eggnog illuminations tiny jar that she got back in 2007. She just loves the smell of it. And her logic is,if it smells really good and I burn it,then I won't have any good smell anymore. I was thinking when I hear everyone say ice melters. Have you tried when the was is stil liquid putting in a paper towel to soak it all up? and then just wiping it clean? I've had good results doing it this way.

Happy Birthday to your little girl! That is great she loves her candles! I also use a papertowel to just soak up the wax.....I can get started with another tart right away.

This morning it's Clubhouse from Nene's.

Good Morning!

Today is my youngest DS's birthday. He is 15 today. My how fast they grow up!

Melting LOL - Sugared Blueberry Pancakes.

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid]

Happy Birthday to your daughter Ilovescentedthings. Happy Birthday to your DS also Denny.

Melting EW Limes and Coconuts and CFTKR Marshmallow Ambrosia.

These are both nice scents but a bit on the light side.

Happy Birthday to your DD, ilovescent, and to your DS, Denny.

I have a lot of flames around the house today. I told DH I'm trying to conserve energy and he's happy enough with that explaination.

FM - Chocolate pillar

SS - Cajun Crunch Cake melt

FM - Lemon Grass melt

Colonial - Orangeflower & Musk 2 votives

AMS - Crystal Blue Waters 2 votives

WG - Lemon hearth candle

CFTKR - Orange Cupcake & Vanilla Icecream votive

The melts are putting out most of the scent. The votives are pretty to look at.

Welcome Back Aria!

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] to all the "little ones" who are having birthdays!!! (Even though 15 is not quite a "Little one" anymore! [smilie=th_blij40]

Burning Mandarin Coconut from Kountry Lights all last night and today. One tart is still kicking and I LOVE it. [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid]

Guest scentedstamper

Happy Birthday wishes to your DD ilovescentedthings!!!!!! And also to your DS Denny!!!!! Lots of June birthdays around here!

Today's melts so far:

BG - Creme Brulee and Vanilla Berry Cream Puff

GHBT - Coffee With Grandma

LOL - Kiss My Cupcake and Blue Candy Apple

Have a great day all!!!

Sheryl

Good Morning!

Today is my youngest DS's birthday. He is 15 today. My how fast they grow up!

Melting LOL - Sugared Blueberry Pancakes.

[smilie=th_blij51]

[smilie=th_oops_] [smilie=th_blij40] [smilie=HBday] [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] [smilie=th_8d1933ff] :? [smilie=party] [smilie=th_1819] [smilie=th_1084] [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DS.

BARBARA

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] To all of you birthday people and sons and daughters!!! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

Barbara

This afternoon I'm melting Baked Apple Pie from Just right and a

Gold Canyon Candle in Casaba Melon Sunset

Happy Birthday to ilovescents and Denny's kids Hope they both have lovely B-days!

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] to Denny's DS and ilovescentedthings DD.

Morning melt is Pillows and Jewels from EW. This is a wonderful, light bakery scent. Perfect for summer!

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] to Denny's DS and ilovescentedthings DD.

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] [smilie=th_blij40]

Earlier I melted CFTKR's Spiced Cream Custard and have now changed to Candles, Melts & More's Pumpkin Cheesecake. <---- good stuff, sad she's OOB. :?

edited to change to the correct CM&M scent....Autumn Celebration. [smilie=th_oops_]

Happy birthday to your DD, ilove! And to your DS, Denny!

Home for a bit and changed out everything, woo-hoo!

Let me know. Maybe it's just me.

Vanilla Velvet & Pumpkin Spice - Bizzy B's

Creme Brulee - Abby Road. This is really good. I wish it were a bit stronger.

Strawberries & Cream, Key Lime - Serene Dream

Pink Watermelon - Rosa's. Just starting but it's juicy, sweet and different!

Banana Nut Bread - Backroad Hobbies

Two candles:

Finishing up a Sage & Citrus Candle from Scented Specialties

Georgia Peach & Country Berry from Bizzy B's