The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

(what a waste of money...china just isn't my thing). I much prefer my everyday Willams-Sonoma set.

You tell em girl. With anniversary 39 coming in a few days I have never had china either. I have more important stuff to do. I may not stop and smell all the roses but I stop and smell every candle and tart within reach and if there isn't one I find it.

I agree LLVV. I have a set of Fiesta ware that I love. It's rainy here again today. My poor flowers and garden are going to drown...I'm melting EW-Egyptian Moon this morning . I'll add more later as soon as I wake up.. :lol: I hope every has a good morning.

Lick Me All Over - just scent

enchanted forest - moon collection

greenhouse - yc

country clothesline - GHBT'S

hope everyone has a great day

Good Morning!

This morning I have Can Do's Lemon Cookies.....Oh, I can't remember the exact name and I already threw away the wrapper.

Guest scentedstamper
(what a waste of money...china just isn't my thing). I much prefer my everyday Willams-Sonoma set.

You tell em girl. With anniversary 39 coming in a few days I have never had china either. I have more important stuff to do. I may not stop and smell all the roses but I stop and smell every candle and tart within reach and if there isn't one I find it.

:lol: I think china is beautiful, but after 28 years of marriage, we've never had any and haven't missed it! I use Longaberger stoneware I've had for years and a plain 'ol set of Correlle for the children's snacks and microwaving.

Added: Lovin' Lemon Curd (GG) and Celtic Moonspice (CCCC) and putting OUT the Crossroads Hot Apple Pie candle that is smelling awful. Another Crossroads candle that's going in the trash. Phooeey.

Sheryl

Good Morning Everyone!

It looks like another dreary and rainy day here. I am melting AMS Frosted Lime Cupcake in 3 melters. This is one of my favorite scents! :lol:

Good Morning!

Finishing off my SH - Banana Nut Bread candle at my dad's house in Ohio.

:lol:

Hi all! First scents of the day are:

K - Apple Banana Cranberry - GHBT - A very nice strong fruit blend - love it!

LR - Cold Winter Nights - LOL - Awesome scent - I smell evergreen

BR - Don't Squeeze My Melons! - Grumpy Girl - A favorite!

Bathroom - Cherry Blossom - Haley's - A good scent but not a true cherry blossom.

Good Morning

I am melting Vanilla Pear from Full Moon candle. This is one of the new summer scents and it is great. I am smelling spiced pear with a hint of bakery. Its wonderful and filling the room!

Debbie

At work so not melting anything yet!

LLVV I want to see what that China Closet looks like with all your burner, you gotta post it!!!!!

Thanks for sending my son BD wishes - and yep, jules - he was around - long enough to eat BBQ and grab presents!

Today is CFTKR - Maple Cashmere.

Today I'm burning my LOL candle, maybe a remelt of BB Flower Shop later.

This morning we had a very sudden, violent thunderstorm just as my students were trying to get to campus for my class. It was crazy! Fortunately everyone made it safely. If I had known it would be so bad, I would have canceled class ahead of time. Instead I gave everyone two bonus "lightning points" for attending. :lol:

Hi candle buddies.

Earlier today I had on HoT - BLT without the B

Now I'm melting:

Bizzy B - Blackberry & Sage

EE - Bathory

This afternoon I am melting YC Sparkling Lemon. This one has a nice , just cut lemon scent. Very mouth watering. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Barbara