The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Hi all! Today it's Dad's Cucumbers N' Cream from Can-Do. If you like Whipped Cream N' Honeydew, this scent is definitely a close relative. Also burning my Green Grass jar. It's a hot one outside today!

Hi Jason, ITA ! Love both of those scents from Donna!!!! Mouthwatering goodness!!!

Good evening everyone.

Just a quick note to say Carol's Coconut Hibiscus is still going strong (and fabulous!) after eleven hours. Ohhhh, it's one of my all time favorites! [smilie=th_cc15] Since Carol doesn't do bath & body (correct?) I Googled "coconut hibiscus" because this would be soooo DEEEEVINE in B&B! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I must have it. Must, must, must.

Gail, Gushing

Sounds great Gail!!! Don't you just love when you find one of those "can never be without" scents? I am putting that one on my list to try....I don't think I've ever smelled it.

Well, it's a very rainy, dreary looking day here so far. According to the forecast, this will continue ALL day! It's sort of okay with me though because our lawn is looking a little dry and rain always perks up all my plants and flowers so nicely.

Great day to stay inside where it's dry and fire up the melters!!!!

So far, only one melt going because I have to leave in a little while to pick up the kiddos from their summer program.

Melting Crosscreek's Giggles...so far, I am really liking this scent....it's very refreshing and citrusy.

Oh yeah, I was looking at Deana's site and noticed that she has added several new scents....think it's time for a little shopping!

This beautiful sunny AM, I am melting "Canalope Lilly" from SH.

This is a wonderful fruity summery scent that is filling my entire home. This, for me is a "can't live without sent" for summer. [smilie=th_cc15]

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Barbara

I moved H20 to the bathroom and I'm melting EW- Fairy Forest. This scent doesn't last as long as some, but I really like the scent. it's unique. and lovely.

Floridamom....I LOVE Nene's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. It's really good and strong! Changed over to Rasberry Vanilla from AMS.

DD graduated from preschool today so I haven't melted anything as we were at the ceremony. I'm going to make a snack for her and then hunt through my tart basket for today's melts.

Melting Crosscreek's Giggles...so far, I am really liking this scent....it's very refreshing and citrusy.

Oh yeah, I was looking at Deana's site and noticed that she has added several new scents....think it's time for a little shopping!

:P The new ones sound like great summer scents! I'm already back from my shopping trip there. :shock:

Can-Do's Amber Desire is still going from last night at a medium strength which surprises me. I never thought I would like this one, but it's really nice!

Other melts today:

CCCC ~ Pink Kisses (a little too light for me, but good)

EW ~ Peppermint Kiss Kiss (great strong one if you like extra peppermint with chocolate)

SH ~ Mrs Claus Candy Cane Cookies (nice cold scent but weak throw)

LOL ~ Christmas Kitchen (always good)

LOL ~ Pineapple Vanilla Milkshake and Dole Whip (great combination in the same room)

This afternoon's scents are:

K - Candied Fruit & Cinnamon Spruce - Bizzy B's - Love it! I would say this one is strong.

LR - Sienna Sky - LOL - This one is surprisingly very weak - can barely smell anything even with my nose over the melter! :P This has never happened before with a LOL tart. :shock:

BR - Don't Squeeze My Melons! - Grumpy Girl - A favorite

Bathroom - Lilac - Ganz Time & Again waffle bars - A nice scent

I have been melting Christmas Tree from GHBT's since about 10 am and it is still going strong at 4. I love this scent. One of the best Christmas Tree scents I've ever melted. I love this scent year round.

Cranberry Muffin is still going. I have been in and out all day and when I came home it's still strong...wonderful but I need a change. [smilie=th_e030] Time for some:

Nanny's Kitchen from Country Button Candle..... :P

:P The new ones sound like great summer scents! I'm already back from my shopping trip there. [smilie=th_e030]

Can-Do's Amber Desire is still going from last night at a medium strength which surprises me. I never thought I would like this one, but it's really nice!

Other melts today:

CCCC ~ Pink Kisses (a little too light for me, but good)

EW ~ Peppermint Kiss Kiss (great strong one if you like extra peppermint with chocolate)

SH ~ Mrs Claus Candy Cane Cookies (nice cold scent but weak throw)

LOL ~ Christmas Kitchen (always good)

LOL ~ Pineapple Vanilla Milkshake and Dole Whip (great combination in the same room)

Heart, I caved too....got the new Watermelon Smoothie, Honeydew Pear, Fruity Fun, Citrus Crush, Key Lime Ice Cream, Tequila Lime plus a few more of my favorites! Gotta maximize that shipping cost! LOL!

Turned off and blew out all my melters....everything started smelling funky to me...

Will start over after dinner!

Good evening everyone.

Just a quick note to say Carol's Coconut Hibiscus is still going strong (and fabulous!) after eleven hours. Ohhhh, it's one of my all time favorites! [smilie=th_aa20] Since Carol doesn't do bath & body (correct?) I Googled "coconut hibiscus" because this would be soooo DEEEEVINE in B&B! [smilie=th_aa21] I must have it. Must, must, must.

Gail, Gushing

Gail [smilie=th_wave] ....I'm getting the impression you kinda liked the Coconut Hibiscus... [smilie=th_e030] Check out http://www.coconuthutbeauty.com/index.php I don't know if you'll find that exact combo, but I remember she had lots of coconut scents and her B&B is good!

Melting LOL's Really Red Velvet Cake. Absolutely edible! :P

Hi back atcha Sweet! Boy, you sure are perceptive. I thought I was oh-so-subtle in my praise of Coconut Hibiscus, but nuthin' gets by you! :P

Thank you SO MUCH for the link. I'll have a great time browsing all those coconut scents - and all the others too! What fun! [smilie=th_aa21] [smilie=th_e030]

Gail

Hi! I had Hummingbird from AMS going last night, what a wonderful scent. Fruity with a little floral I think. When it first started I was outside painting the house and the scent carried out to me from the open screen door! Today it is not as strong, but still terrific! My votives from AMS arrived today as well, so I think I will light my Cabernet... celebrate my DH coming home! :P