The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Finally got around to changing scents today - I was busy watching the men's French Open tennis final. Go Roger Federer!!!

K - Dried Apple Wreath - Busy Bee's - Awesome strong apple scent - a definite reorder for me

LR - Sunflower - CD - Another great strong floral scent from CD - Another definite reorder

BR - Freesia - SH - One of my favorites from SH - awesome scent

Bathroom - The remains of an Illuminations Lavender votive (there was about a 1.5 oz tart left) and it's doing nicely in there.

Also burning some candles around the house today:

K - YC Farmhouse Apple Lg 2 wick jar which is an awesome scent BTW

LR - Gold Canyon Casablanca Lily jar (the replacement) - awesome scent

BR - YC Freesia Lg jar which is also great

Bathroom - Two YC votives - one Blue Hydrangea and one Lilac Blossoms - not very strong but nice

Birthday Cake and Sweet Tooth - SH

Black Linen Amber and Iced Oatmeal Cookies - AMS

The only one I don't care for is Black Linen Amber. It's a bit perfumey to me.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Just did a MAJOR cleaning today. You know those cleanings, move the couches, clean the radiators and the blinds, the suckiest of all cleanings, but its done yea!!!!

Todays melts were Rosa's Gardenias, a beautiful, flowery, not overpowering scent with a great throw, and Front Porch Lemonberry Crumble, this was a delicious scent, heavy on the lemon. I tried this ice cream scoop tart in my combo melter and got a much better throw than I did in the tealight melter. Its been on for a good 5-6 hours and I can still smell it. The tealight melter lasted about 3 hours with scent.

Have a wonderful night everyone!

Good Morning!

Country Store by McCalls

Country Store is one of my favs, Maggie....soooooo good! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Melting Cheryl's Lemon Drop Cookie. If you like bakery lemon....this is one of those eye rolling, inhaling deeply, soooo good scents. Yummers! [smilie=hijacked]

Good Morning!

Country Store by McCalls

Country Store is one of my favs, Maggie....soooooo good! [smilie=hijacked]

Melting Cheryl's Lemon Drop Cookie. If you like bakery lemon....this is one of those eye rolling, inhaling deeply, soooo good scents. Yummers! :oops:

I know Sweet!!! I had it going ALL day!!!

I love bakery lemon too....I'm gonna have to try Cheryl's! I was so happy about her "make your own combos" that I never tried some of her OWN scents. On the list! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I still have all the same candles burning but I changed tarts:

K - Macintosh - YC - A strong authentic apple scent - surprisingly one of the strongest tarts I've tried from YC and by far the strongest fruit scent and blends well with the Farmhouse Apple jar

LR - Violet Fields - Nene's - Awesome moderately strong scent but it would be truly great if it was stronger - blends well with the GC Casablanca Lily jar

BR - Plumeria - YC - One of my favorites from Yankee and blends well with the Freesia jar

Bathroom - White Lilac - YC - This old tart (it has the old YC label on it even!) still has a lot of life left in it and to me is proof that Yankee's scents used to be stronger than they are now. A great scent and pretty strong as well. The two YC votives are blending with it nicely.

I also added my new Bizzy B's Botanical Orchard & Nectar Blooms chunk jar in the bedroom and it's throwing very nicelly too, for a small jar.

Smells awesome in here! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Hi Candle Buddies!

I've had computer issues all day and haven't been able to post at all. It was horrible, I tell ya. It all began when I installed Internet Explorer 8.

[smilie=th_bighug-1]

During this process, I did learn a lot more about my computer. I beefed up some security and also realized that I need more memory. On the computer and in my brain.

[smilie=hijacked] (sorry! :oops: ) Jules - what problems did U have w/Internet Exp 8? My auto updates just downloaded it for me, and thought I'd ask before I installed it.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program. AKA: scent of the day.... :P

Last melt of the night is Cutie Patootie from Nene's. Also cherry pie from Nene's. Smells great!

For the evening-

Yankee-Sun & Sand

Everyday Whims-Peyote Visions

Gentle Light-Jasmine

Rosa's-Baby Powder

Sentsy-Hearth & Home

Can Do-Lessie's Brithday Cake

Have a good night all.

I think this will be it for the night:

Black Cherry - Rosa's. Nice.

Rice Flower & Shea - Gramma Fran's. Just started.

Waffle Cone - SH. Delicious - definite reorder.

Fudged Up Yellow Cake - LOL. An old favorite.

Burning one candle - my triple layered one from LOL. It's still on the Hello Sugar layer.

I hope everyone has a good night.

Good Morning!

The kiddos only have a couple more days of school left....they are excited!

Upstairs.....EW...Heaven Sent....a very lovely fragrance...soft and comforting.

Downstairs...Nene's...Hibiscus & White Peach......strong and really good.

I think this will be it for the night:

Black Cherry - Rosa's. Nice.

Rice Flower & Shea - Gramma Fran's. Just started.

Waffle Cone - SH. Delicious - definite reorder.

Fudged Up Yellow Cake - LOL. An old favorite.

Burning one candle - my triple layered one from LOL. It's still on the Hello Sugar layer.

Sorry if I missed this in another thread, Cyn, but what are/were the other layers in your LOL candle? Mine has a Hello Sugar layer too, and I'm just getting to it now. Yum!

Sorry to hear that the Waffle Cone is so great, because I remember having it in my cart for a while, and then taking it out because I saw that the scent only had three stars for strength in the scent list. I'll have to try it next time!

Remelting LOL's Citrus Lemon Squares this AM. Last night I had my new YC Willow Breeze jar going.

Today I'm melting Hawaiian Suntan and Cranberry Bundt Cake. Both are wonderful. I am also burning YC's new Vanilla Pumpkin. It smells similar to Frosted Pumpkin but not as strong smelling.

Good morning everyone. I'm not melting anything because I have a cold. Nothing too horrid, except my sense of smell is nil. [smilie=th_bounce] :P But I just wanted to stop in and say "Hi everybody!"

Have a great Monday.

Gail