The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Hope everyone had a nice day...I got my EW order today, so I put Drunk Apples in the melter. What a great scent! I'm so glad I got 4 of them...definently a re-order!!!

Have a good night!

Just wanted to pop in and update-added

Soy Lovely-Cranberry Marmalade and Cucumber Melon to the girls' rooms tonight!

Have a lovely evening all!

Last scents of the night are:

K - Spiced Apple Cider - Bizzy B's - A very nice moderately strong scent

LR - Poppy & Papaya - CFTKR - A favorite.

BR - Butt Naked - EW - Somehow I wound up with 4 of these - I guess I accidently ordered 2 - a great strong fruit blend

Bathroom - Kauai Ginger Blossom - Cloud Nine - A very nice scent but very light.

Nite all!

Good Morning!

Starting out the day with Nene's Indonesian Teakwood.....cold smell is very nice.

Good morning!

When I went downstairs this morning I went into the livingroom and thought that it smlled a lot like DD's Good Morning candle. I looked down at the candle on coffee table and I had left it burning all night long. Yikes! I fell asleep on the couch and in a daze turned off the melter but not the candle. Fortunately the flame was very low and nothing bad happened. This certainly opened up my eyes to remembering to blow out candles before going to bed.

This morning I'm melting:

CFTKR - Sweet Pumpkin Bars & Creme Brulee

CFTKR - Caramelized Pralines & Cinnamon Buns

Both are fabulous.

LLVV-That is very scary! I can't tell you how many times I have gotten out of bed to go downstairs to make sure I blew out a candle.

Looks like it might actually be a nice day here!

Melting-

CFTKR Coconut Hibiscus

CFTKR Coconut Macaroons

CFTKR Rainbow Cotton Candy

Starting out with CYS Banana Coconut Freeze

LLVV ....So glad the lit candle was OK,that's very scary!

Enjoy your day everyone!

First on deck-

Grumpy Girl-Drunk Uncle Bob

LOL-Blueberry Crumb Cake

LOL-Cucumber Lettuce

YC-Sunwashed Linen

These are not blending well so far-hmmm might have to do something.

Good morning everyone. Denim: Mahogany Wood sounds very interesting. I really like alot of the wood scents from different places i have tried. LLVV-glad your candle fared well through the night and no big surprises when you found it. :lol: I am melting EW-Meditation. It's going to be another hot one today. I hope everyone has a good day.

This AM iI am melting Dune Grass.....From YC in my brand new tea light melter. :P

This is my first Tea light melter I don't know how I am going to like this procedure since I always use an electric melter. [smilie=th_lol22] I do like the convenience of being able to place it in any area. [smilie=th_happy096]

:oops: I will let you know how I like it tonight.

Barbara

Good morning all!

First scents of the day are:

K - Pomegranate & Sage - Mookie Doodle - A very nice moderately strong scent.

LR - Angel Baby - SH - This is another sample - still waiting for it to melt fully

BR - Fruit Blast -EW - Awesome strong scent - A new favorite!

Bathroom - Awapuhi Seaberry - CFTKR - A very nice moderately strong scent

Also burning my WoodWick Tradewinds jar in the bath.

AMS - Clementine & Daisy

EE - Bathory in the br.

Assorted votives

eta, Bigred, does that Awapuhi Seaberry have a fruit accord or ocean/ozone?

Good Morning!

I am currently melting GHBT's Godiva Chocolate Tini. This is one good tart!

Oh, and last night I melted Front Porch's Primitive Gatherings...that one was really good too!

I took Mahogony Wood off the melter (it was still going strong), but I have so many new ones from GHBT's that I want to try. Now I have put on splinters and rags and I LOVE IT. This one smells like camphor with a little menthol. Very different and I know most people would not like it but I am loving it!

I'm back from my two week visit in Ohio!

:oops: Burning Crossroads Candles - Sugar Cookie. This candle is totally awesome! I love the strong scent and the throw is great! It burns nicely too. I 'm in heaven! :P

I found a wide selection of the 26oz size Crossroads Candles in a Smucker's Store & Cafe while driving through Amish Country in Ohio. The cold smell of Sugar Cookie was so good and incredibly strong, I had to buy it. I wrapped it in two layers of bubble wrap before putting it in my carry on bag for the flight home. I could actually smell the candle through the bag! [smilie=th_happy096]

Wow, Denny, that sounds like an awesome candle. I love Crossroads.

LLVV, I've forgotten to blow out candles at night too! You are not alone!

denim, I've got a couple of Splinters & Rags tarts from GHBT in my last order. I just loved the name and had to order! Letting 'em sit for another week or so....

We just had some thunderstorms go through....got back from the library with the kids just in time!!! We are now all sitting and reading (well, I will be as soon as I'm done posting..hehe). Older DS is determined to win the DSi that the library is awarding to the kid who reads the most hours by August 8.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention what I am melting.....Oatmeal Pecan Pie from FP and Iced Lemon Biscotti from Crosscreek!