The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Guest Anonymous

I'm melting Twinkies in the kitchen and Raspberry Zinger in the living room both by Can-Do in my new electric burners from Vista!! Yay!! lol And I'm burning My Momma's Blueberry Cobbler by Frontporch in the bathroom, this is the 4th tealight for this tart so I moved it to the bathroom and it's still going strong! I'm about to light Black Raspberry Vanilla from BG in the bedroom.

Melting Blue Gecko's Bellisimo Bella. OMG is all I can. It is melting in my 2nd floor bedroom and I can smell it on the first floor in the computer room. Its a very nice clean type scent. Reminds me of a nice rich shaving cream or something like that, IDK. I am NOT good at explaining scents. Its definately more femine that Bel Vampiro from BG, but still not girl flower sweet.

Not really melting anything now. Had CFTKR Tea Rose going before. That was one strong and authentic scent!

Jason- I think I might get that YC Carrot Cake.

jules, thanks for the scent info on Wild West. I would have expected leather!

WooHoo, denim! You made a haul! [smilie=th_e16]

Tonight is a favorite - Tangerine Lavender from Dreamtarts.

K's Kreations: Waterfall Mist, Hot Orange Danish, Blackberry Jam, Fresh & Clean

Pine Point: Weekend at the Cabin

Nene's: Banana Nut Bread

Coral Dolphin: Sweet Strawberry

All just starting. The BNB from Nene's is already throwing well and smells delicious!

Two candles:

Lemon Pound Cake - Cathy's Candles 4 Kids

BNB/Carrot Cake/Pumpkin Spice candle - Light Fandango. It's on the Carrot Cake layer.

Good morning.

Last night's melt was K's Kreations - Spring Rain

This morning's scent is HoT - Lemon Strawberry Muffin Tops

Good Morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Maggie.....good to see ya! [smilie=The_Hi]

Hi Aria!!! [smilie=The_Hi] I was heading into a tart/candle addiction explosion for a while there and had to take a break. Packages were being delivered left and right and I had no where to put the stuff let alone burn it all. I have probably only used up 1/100th of the stockpile but I missed the wax talk. It's comforting..... :lol:

For those of y'all who like strong scents I tried to melt Candledippers Black Sandalwood yesterday and I just couldn't do it . It was very strong and too something for my taste. It was masculine but kinda powdery or floral also. This morning I am finishing out Candledippers-Sugarmint. AHHH.. now that's more like it. Have a lovely day.

Last night I melted Can Do's Mimi's House....so nice but I only melted 1/2 of the tart in my tea light melter b/c it is sooo strong for me...last time, I melted the whole tart and it ran me out of the house! A very nice scent though...

This morning I am melting Pizzelle from Crosscreek....very authentic and very nice...a little on the light side but that is ok because the actual scent of pizzelles in just that..very light and fleeting....

Have a good day everyone!

ETA:: The Pizzelle from Crosscreek is kickn' ! WOW!

Guest Anonymous

This morning is a walk to the beach with New England Mist-GHBT and Wildflowers-GHBT. Wait!!!! I think I just saw a dophin jump [smilie=The_Hi]

Katzncandles Kim, Sometimes I like Sandalwood and other times I can't tolerate it. I like it in very small quantities. I think that's it. Not sure, but I like some and not others.

Bigred, I actually got just that one melt in the swap box, so I can't speak for K's Kreations in general. I enjoyed Spring Rain. It was subtle which is how I like my rain scents. [smilie=The_Hi] I left it on overnight and could smell it this morning when I got my coffee.

Maybe Cynthia can help us out here with K's Kreations.

I've added a few more scents into the mix today. I'm feeling fruity.

Heart of the Prairie votives: Blueberry Muffin , Strawberry Shortcake

HoT - Cupid's Arrow

YC - jar Canary Island Banana

Colonial votive - Orangeflower & Musk

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning!! We went from a pleasant spring to HOT summer in a hurry! I was in the mood for "fresh" scents today, so melts are: Can Do Wash Day, BG Laundered Linens and burning a GC candle in Pure Linen. Smells sooooo good!

Sheryl

Good Morning to everyone! [smilie=The_Hi] Melon Sugar Cream from Bella's and Cashmere from Scentsy.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Maggie.....good to see ya! [smilie=The_Hi]

Hi Aria!!! [smilie=The_Hi] I was heading into a tart/candle addiction explosion for a while there and had to take a break. Packages were being delivered left and right and I had no where to put the stuff let alone burn it all. I have probably only used up 1/100th of the stockpile but I missed the wax talk. It's comforting..... :lol:

I agree, I don't know what's more of an addiction, the tarts and candles or coming here to chat about them! LOL. Please stick around girl!!!!

Got some yard work to do today and it's gorgeous out! Scent of the day here is Lemongrass & Olive from Can-Do....liking it a lot so far....very refreshing scent!

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] See ya later!

Guest Anonymous

Today I been melting Creamy Peach Crumb Cake from BG in the living room, French Peaches from FP in the kitchen and Fresh Peaches from FP in the bathroom and bedroom.....it has been all about peaches today, lol Smells divine!!