The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Hello!

Guest Anonymous

Just wanted to say hey.....glad to be here., I"m thinking of doing some scented wax hearts......no wicks. These hearts I found in a store and loved them! Just rub them together and you get a nice scent....and continue to rub them if the scent is wears down.

Hope I qualify to be here!

Hi Di:

I am pretty new here too. You will really enjoy yourself, that's for sure. I have never heard of those hearts before. If you keep reading the boards you'll probably get addicted to melting wax as well. It's fun and so fragrant...hmmmm.

Cisley

[smilie=th_sHellobar] to our little corner of the world, Di! Just jump right in and enjoy yourself. Lots of wonderful folks and super info around here!

Gail

Guest Anonymous

wow, you sure are a welcoming bunch!

I can tell that this is a place for candle addictions. I was amazed at some of the photos of your stashes. My oh my........guess I am not that addicted, but I do like candles!

I usually burn one at a time.....then when that is done, I start another. Boring I'm sure, but hey, it works for me!