The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Olive and Patchouli candle from Illume. 0 scent throw. If I could hold it under my nose all day, I would. The scent is awesome.

Today I am melting Carols (Candles from the Keeping Room) Tropical Storm, its a very nice strong scent, and it lasts forever!!

Have fun with the puppy, Heidi! We have a lab --- you will need lots of energy to keep up with it! :) They are great companions.

Today is House of Soy: Blue Nile - 1/2 since is so strong!

Momuvtwo, yes Granma's Homebrewed Tarts is an ebay vendor. I have been very happy with my tarts.

I got a new kitty today too. Out guidance counselor found it in the Walmart parking lot and was looking for a home for it...so of course I wanted it.

Congratulations to everyone with new pets - how exciting!

Debra, I'm so glad you're back and hope you had a great time in Disney Land! Are you like House of Soy's product? I haven't order from them in a long time but probably should come Fall...

Not burning anything today as I'm at work, but I have a scent shot from Angie's here at my desk in Bear Claw and it smells great! Happy Friday!

Guest Anonymous

Happy Friday!!

Finally, the weekend is here. lol

I kept the endless love and juicy watermelon from yesterday in today. There's tons of scent left in them and they smell too good to toss.

I did put a new scent on in the kitchen but I have no clue what scent it is. It wasn't labeled. lol It's green. Smells good whatever it is.

Hope everyone's day is going great!

I just switched over to Crosscreek's Apple Cinnamon. I'm excited to be using my first order from them.

I would have wanted the kitty too :) How nice of you to give her a home.

Guest Anonymous
I just switched over to Crosscreek's Apple Cinnamon. I'm excited to be using my first order from them.

I would have wanted the kitty too :) How nice of you to give her a home.

Joan, I was just looking at the Crosscreek site and scent list - be sure and report how you like them :)

Oh I will :) The customer service has been great. The owner emailed me right away and I got my order very quickly. She also sent me a free tart.

Congratulations to everyone with new pets - how exciting!

Debra, I'm so glad you're back and hope you had a great time in Disney Land! Are you like House of Soy's product? I haven't order from them in a long time but probably should come Fall...

Not burning anything today as I'm at work, but I have a scent shot from Angie's here at my desk in Bear Claw and it smells great! Happy Friday!

Thanks, send!

I really like the H of S tarts - I am always surprised that they have such a strong throw - the tarts look sort of "earthy" so I guess I expect them to be old and weak scented! :P

Guest Anonymous

I figured out the mystery scent of the tart I put in the kitchen. It's a baby powder of some sort. I don't like it. lol Well, at least not for the kitchen. rofl

Congrats on the new pets!

Today I have some new Tuscaderos scents to try (got my order today!)

Since it's a very weird "cold & rainy" day here in AZ, I thought I'd try these ones out:

I have Cedar Fresh going in the kitchen, and Fresh Rain in the living room. Both seem to be giving off a strong throw.

Melting Apricot Glaze from Nene's....not sure I like this one or not....for some reason apricot scents start out good for me and then turn weird to my nose!