The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

:lol: OMG-The owner of this store used to give all profits from her sales to the Christian Homeschoolers Assoc...thats a huge change.

For the evening I am melting Primitive Cupboards in the kitchen and LR. One of my absolute favorites from Bella's.

suckle! lol

I had a Oatmeal Raisin Candle from Walmart that was Excellent. Never seen that brand there since, of course.

This morning I scraped the horrible Juicy Orange out of the burner and started Sun and Sand. I though Greenhouse would be to harsh for 5 am.

Really really can't wait for my TS order!

[smilie=th_ecd36868] OMG-The owner of this store used to give all profits from her sales to the Christian Homeschoolers Assoc...thats a huge change.

;)

Jersey, the Wild Watermelon bubble bar from Tara's is one of my daughter's favorites.

Melts - Kyoto Garden, Tiger's Blood, and Caribbean something (Cathy's Candles 4 Kids)

Candles - Sugar Cookie (Cathy's), French Market (McCarley's), Sparkling Violets (Sparklepuss)

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

So far only melting Cottage Hill Creations Mango Papaya and loving it. Also started Can Do's Perfect Pineapple. That one has not started kickin yet. Thanks to the little tart fairy that tossed me that "bone".

I have to disagree on the Juicy Orange that someone did NOT like. I enjoy that one alot. I have a tumbler and oil in that one. The oil is SO strong though. I have to light it for like 2 minutes and then put it out. Its all you really need. Must be a popular dislike though because YC did discontinue it.

Off to go check out this "Tara's" site that I am hearing has Bubble Bars in Wild Watermelon. Yum!!!

Let the burning/melting/simmering begin!

Laundry: DeenaLynn's Cocomango

Master: Honeysuckle rose, unknown vendor

Powder: Root - Eternal candle - not so smelly

Other bath: White Barn Simmer oil: Dancing Waters - nice and crisp

Living room: Coral Dolphin - a green tart, lost it's label, smells minty-crisp

Guest Anonymous

Melting Nene's waffle cone this morning. It's a good one - yummy! I'm trying to break outta my sweet/spicey box and tried her orange & chili pepper yesterday. But - nope, that wasn't one for me.

Guest Anonymous

Currently melting:

Orange Blossom Special - Gramma Fran's Fixins

Green English Ivy - Cottage HIll Creations

Rain - Pure Integrity

Off to shop at the Yankee store today!

Maurie--I agree that the YC Juicy Orange is really good--I stocked up on it when they were clearancing it out. I love it.

I still have my YC Freesia going and a YC French Vanilla in the bedroom with a Soy Basics Raspberries candle in the bath.

Guest Anonymous

I have the same ones from yesterday still going. I'm a slacker today. lol