The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Hi everyone, I have had a crazy week at work ( finally overrrrrr), I have on:

Busy Bees blackberry fizz, this is fabulous, fruity fizzy, strong throw. They threw in a bag of tarts to try with my bath and body order, am really liking this.

Cobblestones Himalayan Bamboo in the bathroom, sorry if I mispelled, too lazy to go look at the baggie..this is a nice spa like scent..from a candlefind friend for my birthday.

jersey, blackberry scents are my weakness...love 'em! Also love that Himalayan Bamboo......actually both of the tarts I got from Cobblestone were veddy nice....would love to order more.

Tonite, I have Crosscreek's Satin Sheets melting....also have the windows open with lots of fresh air mixing in!

Dabba, I've never heard of this Island Jasmine from Yankee, is it discontinued? Is it like Midnight Jasmine (I love that one!)?

Tonight I have a YC Star Fruit & Orange tart going in the LR and big jars in Shortbread Cookie, Island Spa and Midsummer's Night burning in various parts of the apartment. Hope everyone is having a great week!

sorry jason, I typed wrong...it is midnight jasmine..it is a really good one. Just started in two melters....gingerbread lair from Evening Eclipse.....this isn't doing anything...going to change it soon! OK, now it's Tuscadero's blackberry sage in the den, and acorn harvest in the kitchen!

Good morning everyone, I have on :

blackberry fizz from busy bee ( love this one)

honey coco mango from sugar and spice ( love this too)

grapefruit vanilla from chc ( this is pretty light)

and a candle I made a few months back in tahiti sweetie, it really cured into a strong candle.

I hope everyone has a fabulous day.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! Last night I melted Cucumber Melon from PI - Love this one (it's rated light but I think it has at least a stronger throw and a very true and fresh scent). I'll continue that in a bit when I turn on the electrics. For now I have their Vanilla Almond candle burning for work.

YC raspberry cream. I'm trying to use up some of the tarts I bought on sale at Hallmark.

Heidi, how did you like the vanilla grapefruit?

YC raspberry cream. I'm trying to use up some of the tarts I bought on sale at Hallmark.

Heidi, how did you like the vanilla grapefruit?

I loved it! I had it going in my bedroom until I went to bed last night at 11:30, and it was still going strong. I'm going to have to get that one again.

Guest Anonymous

Juicy watermelon, Endless love, Sangria cobbler.

Have a great day!

Today it was rainy and nasty morning and felt a need for some sort of warming type of scent so I tried for the first time Celtic Moonspice from Crosscreek. It is wonderfull. Definitelly fall type of scent but not so spicy as I tought it would be. I smell something like apple pie in it.

[smilie=th_teks0311] It is nice to be home!! Back to my melters, LOL! Actually, being the good CandleFind groupie that I am, I found a candle store in Disneyland! Illuminations in in Downtown Disney - and I made two sniffing stops. ( In love with Napa Valley Harvest! ) I also learned that they are owned by YC - and that the floating candles should be on sale soon, (if not already). I know someone asked last week about floating candles and I gave the Illuminations website - hopefully no ordering yet since there is a sale now!

Must have missed the Pacific NW : I have Blue Cedar Oil simmering and an interesting craftstore tart, Royal Woodlands by DC, in the melter today.

Guest Anonymous
[smilie=th_teks0311] It is nice to be home!! Back to my melters, LOL! Actually, being the good CandleFind groupie that I am, I found a candle store in Disneyland! Illuminations in in Downtown Disney - and I made two sniffing stops. ( In love with Napa Valley Harvest! ) I also learned that they are owned by YC - and that the floating candles should be on sale soon, (if not already). I know someone asked last week about floating candles and I gave the Illuminations website - hopefully no ordering yet since there is a sale now!

Must have missed the Pacific NW : I have Blue Cedar Oil simmering and an interesting craftstore tart, Royal Woodlands by DC, in the melter today.

Welcome back Debra! Hope your trip was great!!