The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous
Good morning, everyone.

Black Irish - Angie's

Dogwood - Cottage Hill

I'm going to try to finish these two candles today: Sparkling Violets (SparklePuss) and French Market (McCarley's).

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

I really want to try Sparklepuss. I love that name. lol Do they only make candles or do they make melts too?

Hi! Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.

Melting CFTKR Wildberry today.... thought it smelled like cough syrup before I put it in the melter, but decided to melt it anyhow. I am pleasantly surprised! It has a nice fruity scent....mostly cherry, but also some berries too.

Guest Anonymous

PI's Honeysuckle downstairs

YC Egyptian Cotton upstairs......

Good morning, everyone.

Black Irish - Angie's

Dogwood - Cottage Hill

I'm going to try to finish these two candles today: Sparkling Violets (SparklePuss) and French Market (McCarley's).

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

I really want to try Sparklepuss. I love that name. lol Do they only make candles or do they make melts too?

She has candles and melts (clamshells). She does not have a huge scent list, but I find that refreshing sometimes. Her packaging is super, super cute. The candles have a little matchbox with her logo, and they make great gifts. It's what I gave for the teachers this school year. Michelle is super, super sweet and cares alot about her businesses. She has some other websites, but I haven't shopped there (yet, LOL).

I finally finished the tin French Market (McCarley's). Replaced it with a votive from Evening Eclipse - Aged Merlot.

Well, we've been pretty busy all day long, with church, lunch, and a good long walk at the park. We're pooped! I just started a melter going in the living room - vanilla bean noel from natural goodies. I hope everyone is having a great, relaxing Sunday!

Hi, hope everyone has had a good day. I just go home so, I have started melting.

LOL- Bamboo Sugar Cane

Country Lane Herbel- Raspeberry Cream candle in a tin.

Susan

Bella's almond cheesecake in the kitchen. Some of the wax dribbled out and made a stalagmite on my kitchen counter...kinda cool though. In the den it's YC shortbread cookie melting and a YC peppermint cocoa candle burning alongwith an OV vanilla woodwick...smelling pretty yummy right now!

Lots of melting and dumping today...

Burning up melts that are missing names or vendor names to start with ~

Blue Hawaiian - by? mild, perhaps pineapple?

Awake - by ? Yellow and smells "fizzy" LOL!

Butter Rum cappuccino - maybe Bella's? (strong)

Orange simmer oil

Then on to: PartyLite - Relax

NW Soy - Country Breeze

:? and Happy Sunday...

Been a busy day here, but I am finally home and melting!! Got my newest order from CFTKR yesterday, and I just now opened it :shock:

I am melting CFTKR Watermelon, this is one fantastic scent [smilie=th_316785e4]

Guest Anonymous

She has candles and melts (clamshells). She does not have a huge scent list, but I find that refreshing sometimes. Her packaging is super, super cute. The candles have a little matchbox with her logo, and they make great gifts. It's what I gave for the teachers this school year. Michelle is super, super sweet and cares alot about her businesses. She has some other websites, but I haven't shopped there (yet, LOL).

I finally finished the tin French Market (McCarley's). Replaced it with a votive from Evening Eclipse - Aged Merlot.

Sounds neat Cyn! I don't really care for clamshells though but I'll keep her on the long list of new places to try anyways.

Matchbooks sound really nice.

Hello everyone, gosh...Sunday's almost over now!

We've been pretty busy here, finally got some downtime to get online.

Today I have Moonlight Path (Dew Drop Scents) in the living room, in the kitchen I have Lavender Milk (Tuscadero's), and Lavender Blossoms (Esscential Pleasures) in the laundry room.

Guest Anonymous

I didn't even turn the burners on today. I'll start new tomorrow.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Today I have been totally enjoying Carols Orange a Peel and Angie's Best Friends. I then decided to melt a few votives. They are some lemon mix from Partylite. They smell good. I am not all that into lemons, but these are nice. I forgot the exact mix on them. Maybe Lemon and Ginger. IDK, but they sure do look pretty burning. I so love the look of candlelight and sometimes with all the melting, forget to burn a candle.

I know some of you on here are military families so just want to extend my heart felt thanks and appreciation for the sacrifices you are making for the rest of us. My family and I appreciate it very much and may God Bless You richly for it.

This morning it is Lilacs all around--I hope everone has a pleasant day.

Happy Memorial Day!

I am moving a little slow this morning... need to finish my tea.... :lol:

I have managed to clean out a few melters... I will be putting on CFTKR's Cotton Candy Fluffers, Coconut Fluffers and Pineapple Fluffers.

Have a beautiful Memorial Day everyone... :)

:lol:

I'm also burning YC Beachwalk, (I love this scent too), in the living room, and in the bedroom Home Interior, Chocolate covered Apricot, yum....