The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Hello...

Guest beachgirl

I finally decided to register and become part of this group! I have wondered for many years what it is about candles that I like so much...there are so many things. But the harder part is trying to explain it to others. When I found this site, I realized that there are others out there, who, like me, can't get enough of them. ( Really, can you ever have too many candles??!!) I am glad to be able to share "my passion" with others!

I have tried melting tarts, but my family thought that they were way too strong, so I settle for the candles. (easy compromise!) When I am not burning candles, I am usually [smilie=th_welcometoforum] .

Have a great day!

Welcome Beachgirl

This is a fun place. I also was a candle burner (still am) but after being here awhile I got hooked on tarts!

Debbie

:lol:

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] [smilie=th_welcometoforum]

Hi Beachgirl~Welcome!

You will feel right at home here; this is a wonderful group!

I saw your family said they thought your tarts were too strong...where did you get them??? I wanna know! LOL There is nothing that is ever TOO strong for me! haha

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whole_Gang]

Welcome to the forum. No, we can never have too many candles. Not possible. :lol:

[smilie=th_welcometoforum]

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Beachgirl! This is a fun, funny, supportive, and helpful group of folks. Come on in and let's get acquainted. You're gonna love it here! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Gail

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Beachgirl!! You will LOVE it here. Best place to find all kinds of WONDERFUL candles & tarts :lol:

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whole_Gang]

Guest Anonymous

I'm new too! Welcome! I've found lots of great information on here! My dh thinks tarts are too strong sometimes but I told him to deal with it, LOL

Beachgirl: So glad you are here!! You will love everyone's wax and "smellies" experiences. This is definitely "quality" computer time. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] :oops: [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whole_Gang]