The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Good morning scented friends! I'm getting ready to fire up Carol's Lime A Bean. After I drop DD off at school I'll pick out a tart from my just arrived Carol order for the downstairs melter.

Have a lovely day!

The Vanilla Walnut from earlier fizzled out pretty quickly....but I really liked it while it lasted.

Started another melter with Crosscreek's Pink Peeps.....very sweet and pink smelling!

In a little while I am going to get another melter going (icing right now...) with Can-Do Lilac which will be perfect for the beautiful spring weather today!

LLVV, I just placed another order with Carol.....after ordering from her during her sale.....should be here Friday! Looooove Carol!!!!!!

I forgot to mention earlier that DS felt much better this morning and went to school. He got the sparkle back in his eyes.....it wasn't there yesterday.

[smilie=bagover] Good Morning!!

All your scents sound sooo good!! YUM!!

I am melting BG Vanilla Grapefruit..its fantastic!! Loving my order from here, first time for me, and I will for sure reorder MORE...love all of them so far!!

Have a great day... [smilie=eek]

Starting off with Cinnamon Strudel from Rosa's. I hope your enjoying your new place Jason! Aria....glad your little boy is feeling better!

Aria, I'm so happy your DS is feeling better! Nothing like the sparkle of a child's eye.

Today-

Burning a few candles and melting-

Haunted House(last one)-Can Do

Pink Grapefruit-Get Whipped

Cupid's Mischief Cake-LOL

Have a good day.

Heading out to lunch with my friends!

Just added EW Cotton Candy to the mix.

The CFTKR melts in the Pink Sugar blends smell so nice, but I just wish they were stronger!

melting snickerdoodle from Missy's Tempting tarts, so far not getting any scent or throw from this one. In the kitchen I'm melting from Blue Gecko Home for the Holidays, this one is making up for the snickerdoodle. it's a strong one.

I'm burning Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Candle in Peppermint Scent. This one is super strong. I picked up two of these, an illume cranberry candle and a yankee candle at T.J. Max this morning for excellent prices [smilie=bagover]

Good afternoon. I'm melting Bella's= Earthy Embrace. I wish everyone a nice afternoon. It's gloomy here, and doesn't do alot for my ambitions around the house.

Good Morning!Aria... I am glad your son is feeling better. I can't stop reading about the swine flu, it is scaring the crap out of me! [smilie=eek] I am having visions of us all holed up in our houses talking about what we are melting to ward off the evil ju-ju of infection!! [smilie=bagover]

Jason, I hope you love your new place!!

I have Nene's Jonathan Apple going right now, it is a bright and shiny apple scent on this wet and rainy day!

Hi all! Another busy day so this is my first chance to finally melt something new:

K - Watermelon Taffy - CFTKR - A very nice very sweet scent - moderately strong

LR - Lavish - Tyler - I'm not getting very much at all from this one - this is the scent decription - A beautiful floral bouquet with jasmine, lily of the valley, peony and honeysuckle. The enticing essence of this fragrance will envelop you in as sumptuous symphony of sensations! Too bad it's very weak or it would be awesome.

BR - Root Beer Float - LOL - Another awesome strong scent from Allison - I love root beer and this scent is pretty authentic.

Bathroom - Black Orchid - Beaded Hemp - A very nice scent but very weak, even in the bathroom. Too bad.

I also have my last two Tyler Roses votives from Tyler Candles burning in the bathroom.

:shock:

Hi all! Another busy day so this is my first chance to finally melt something new:

K - Watermelon Taffy - CFTKR - A very nice very sweet scent - moderately strong

LR - Lavish - Tyler - I'm not getting very much at all from this one - this is the scent decription - A beautiful floral bouquet with jasmine, lily of the valley, peony and honeysuckle. The enticing essence of this fragrance will envelop you in as sumptuous symphony of sensations! Too bad it's very weak or it would be awesome.

BR - Root Beer Float - LOL - Another awesome strong scent from Allison - I love root beer and this scent is pretty authentic.

Bathroom - Black Orchid - Beaded Hemp - A very nice scent but very weak, even in the bathroom. Too bad.

I also have my last two Tyler Roses votives from Tyler Candles burning in the bathroom.

:shock:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Tyler. If you ever get a chance (and you haven't already try the Vintage scent - It is marvelous!

Hi all!

Aria, been to the Christmas Tree Store, believe it or not, its not a Christmas store with Christmas stuff. Its just kinda like a glorified Odd Lot. Just lots of alot of different stuff. Nothing great IMO, but take a look for your self.

Last nights melts were BG Passionate Kisses, too strong, had to shut it off for a while, and Kiwi from Rosa's great scent.

Have a great day!

I had breakfast at IHOP this morning with my mom and my sister. I love their Strawberry Stuffed French Toast. Yummy.

I've been melting Hot Pink Cake from HoT and Honey Bunch Cake from Cozy Cottage. I like the Honey scent the best. The Hot Pink Cake smells mostly like cake and it is a little bland.

It's a Can-Do afternoon over here.....Lilac in the living room and Baby Powder in the mudroom plug-in.

darling, omg, the swine flu thing is really taking over the news. It is scary. I'm trying not to watch too much about it or I will start freaking out. :P

olive, strawberry stuffed french toast?!! Sign me up! :lol:

Gotta go start peeling potatoes. I am making scalloped potatoes and ham for dinner. The boys devour it!

Have a great afternoon everyone! :shock: [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Changed over to Spicy Apples and Peaches from Candle Haven. My last 2 melts in this scent. Smells so good!

I agree.....this flu thing is so scary!!

CBV Tropical Bliss melt competing with my Beef Stroganoff in the crockpot.

This flu is going to be really bad.

eta: Okay, DS just got home from school. He said it smells like chicken and flowers. Weird smell.

:shock: I guess the Tropical Bliss will have to be shut down until after dinner.

Glad you got moved in Jason! About to switch melts to all Can-Do so maybe I can decide on a list for the sale. Maybe I should melt my least favorites to keep that list down. :?

Scents going now:

LOL ~ Rocky Mountain Christmas

CCCC ~ Christmas Splendor

EW ~ Frosty Farts

CP ~ Pipers Piping

BG ~ Christmas Splendor

It feels like Christmas time when I see a good sale coming, and it sure smells great in here! :shock:

eta: The LOL Rocky Mountain Christmas is the strongest one out of the bunch.

Heart - hope you're playing some Christmas music to go along w/all your holiday scents. :shock:

Jason - glad to see you back! Funny how not having a computer for a few days makes me feel like this.... :?

Melting CCCC's Cinnamon Yum Yums

Hi Jason! I feel out of touch when I get home at night from work and have been away from TV and my computer - several days would do me in! :shock:

Today at work was Candle Dippers' Blue Lotus to try to cover up the most horrible smell - the painters came in before our work hours and opened the big drum of touch up paint that we had stored for 2 years. It had rotted! PEEEEE-----UUUUU! I did not know that paint could rot! But, trust me it does and when it does you don't want to be around to smell. :?

Aria, glad your son is feeling better.

Melting some Can-Do right now:

Hyacinth - very nice

Funnel Cake - not crazy about this

Citrus Zinger - yum!