The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Good morning

Melts are Vanilla Frosting....YC

Crosscreek's Banana Blast

Rosa's Orange Blossoms in M.B.

Puppylove....a big congrats on your weight loss,that's great!

:lol:

Good morning! I'm melting Flip Flops (about to change it because it's running out of scent) and Homemade Ice Cream (don't care for it so it's going to be changed too).

Sunny warm day here in Tennessee! I'm re-melting torrential rains from GHBT. Also Olive Blosom from Christy.

Just started Black Raspberry Vanilla from Blue Gecko. It's not even fully melted yet and I can already tell it's going to be another delicious scent from here!

I am so excited... I was in Walmart in Tallahassee Florida this morning and THE CANDLE COTTAGE CANDLES ARE BACK. I love these! They had them Christmas 07 and I haven't seen them since. I was going to order them from the website but the shipping was high. They had a lot of scents too. I got sea breeze, gardenia, honeysuckle and apple jack. The apple pie and bakers secret smelled great too. Only 7.47. This is a great price for these candles. [smilie=th_lmao-1]

I got home and lit all my new candles and I've got crosscreeks fresh laundry going and GHBT's Lemon blossom.

Hi all! Haven't had a chance to post but the first scents of the day for me are:

K - Grapefruit Mango - AMS - One of my favorites

LR - Sands of Morocco - AMS - Another favorite

BR - Rose - AMS - Another favorite

Bathroom - In the Mood - AMS - A very nice moderately strong scent

Also burning my Illuminations Spa Day jar in the bath.

Storms are headed the way here, but it won't stop me from melting. :lol:

EW ~ Fruit Blast

CCCC ~ Black Raspberry Vanilla

LOL ~ Spastastic Melon Balls

Can-Do ~ Vanilla Apple

Candledippers ~ Creme Brulee

I need to get vanilla out of the picture. The scents are great, but vanilla is toning down my scents. Wrong combo choices. :P

[smilie=th_lmao-1]

Storms are headed the way here, but it won't stop me from melting. :lol:

EW ~ Fruit Blast

CCCC ~ Black Raspberry Vanilla

LOL ~ Spastastic Melon Balls

Can-Do ~ Vanilla Apple

Candledippers ~ Creme Brulee

I need to get vanilla out of the picture. The scents are great, but vanilla is toning down my scents. Wrong combo choices. :P

[smilie=th_lmao-1]

Love the LOL Spazztastic Melon Balls and the Can-Do Vanilla Apple! I need more of both.

I was in the mood for something clean and fresh so I'm melting Ocean Water from Yankee.

Skylar - I love your avatar.

Thank-you Olive! Your avatar is very attractive too! So many of them are nice.

This afternoon I have on CFTKR's Rainbow Cotton Candy....nice and fruity!

Heart2Heart....we too have had some very bad storms in the area and many people are with out power.I feel lucky we did not lose ours.Stay Safe!

HoT-State Fair Twinkies. Haven't had much time to appreciate it since my kids have been so naughty today! I have been to the principal's office twice! :shock: