The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
skylar

Hello from Washington State

Hi:

I am Cisley and I am a Candleholic - oh wait, I think everyone here is...

Anyway, I found this site by doing a google search and I am sure glad I did.

I use to burn Yankee Candles and then, well, they just didn't have the scent or throw I was looking for.

Then I moved on to Illuminations and the same thing happened. (Yankee now owns Illuminations, go figure.).

So, I started to search the internet and then I found ALL OF YOU and I am sooooo glad I did.

I placed my first order of Candles and clamshells at Pure Integrity and have since ordered from assorted dealers listed with a 9.5 or better from the Review section. (I'll report those findings later.)

I posted a topic on Chai. Please read it as I am in search of the best of the best Chai tarts.

Anyway, I tend to ramble but in closing I am so happy to have found this site!!!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin] Cisley and [smilie=th_bighug-1] You will love it here. Everyone is so sweet and helpful. Im new mself and Im so glad I found this forum! Ive found out lots of stuff since Ive been here. Ive even ordered from 2 different vendors I havent ordered from before and cant wait to get my tarts.

[smilie=th_bighug-1] Cisley! It's a great group of folks here. I'm fairly new myself and have thoroughly enjoyed the forum. It's so fun and good it's, umm, nearly as addictive as the smellies themselves! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Have fun!

Gail

Welcome-have fun on your search. Of course, around here-when you finally get around to the one you were looking for to begin with-you've already found 500 or so others that you love even more.

Welcome Cisley

This is a fun place and you get lots of wonderful suggestions of new vendors to try. I've loved all of the smellies I have tried based on the forum recommendations!

Debbie

So nice to be welcomed by all of you.

Speaking of meltaholic ~ I think I am becoming one of those because I sure find the scents are so much stronger then candles. So many candles disappoint. AND what wonderful scents I have discovered since looking thru this board before I even joined.

Wow ~ this is a great place!!!